29er 36 hole rims?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it still possible to get 29er 36 holes rims that are not Carbon?

I have a set of on Mavic rims on hope 36 hole pro 2 hubs and the rear rim is on the way out.
Hubs are still great and I can't find a replacement rim searching online.
I can only find a trekking rim for DT Swiss that I fear won't be up for my 100kg on a hard tail. Ideally I am after an All MTN rim and hopping to avoid carbon prices.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DT Swiss HX491 (25mm ID) or HX531 (30mm)? Both rated to 150kg.
Thanks, when I searched their website it only gave me 28 and 32 hole options in the filter and I could not find these rims. I can see them on their website when I google the rim model. I will see if I can get hold of these.

PJO

in me vL comy

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They HX531 is certainly available in 36 hole 29" locally from the distributor - i just checked. They wont sell direct but a store can supply it to you.

Reactions: PJO

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Thanks, when I searched their website it only gave me 28 and 32 hole options in the filter and I could not find these rims. I can see them on their website when I google the rim model. I will see if I can get hold of these.
Probably because they're listed under hybrid / ebike and not mtb. They're a little heavier but a lot tougher (ASTM 4 is suitable for downhill I think).