VIC 275 DH frame. No longer needed.

moorey

call me Mia
Item. As above. Frame/shock only needed.
Condition. Don’t care about cosmetics, just an affordable, solid thrasher.
Price. Depends. $500-800 ideally.
Location. B-rat.

No longer needed.

Last edited:

kip01

Likes Dirt

moorey

call me Mia
I agree, guessing you have seen that 21 operator frame? Slightly over budget tho
Haven’t. Do tell. Haven’t looked anywhere yet. I hate every trading place with a passion these days. Hoping something just falls from the sky.

moorey

call me Mia
Whats the plan is this for you? Moorey making a return for veterans?
Veterans? Return? Been racing Super Masters for the State series for last 3 years. Quinn was picked up by a small race team, so we’ve committed ourselves to an even busier DH Race program. Felix still races DH, but more of a hobby these days. More enduro focused.
I don’t threaten the pointy end of the field but had a few minor podiums lately. Sold the DH bike a few years back thinking an Enduro bike was all I need for DH racing, and it is, but the body is getting way more beat up these days as I clock up the years. Fitness doesn’t prevent the beating that days of full jank DH delivers.
We’re just back from Baw Baw DH last night and off to Thredbo for Nationals Wednesday.2 weeks ago was Highline enduro on mad janky tracks also. One week break after Thredbo then Mt Beauty enduro, then one more week off before TransNZ.

Long story short, I’m in damage control for my old body. ;)

kip01

Likes Dirt
Veterans? Return? Been racing Super Masters for the State series for last 3 years. Quinn was picked up by a small race team, so we’ve committed ourselves to an even busier DH Race program. Felix still races DH, but more of a hobby these days. More enduro focused.
I don’t threaten the pointy end of the field but had a few minor podiums lately. Sold the DH bike a few years back thinking an Enduro bike was all I need for DH racing, and it is, but the body is getting way more beat up these days as I clock up the years. Fitness doesn’t prevent the beating that days of full jank DH delivers.
We’re just back from Baw Baw DH last night and off to Thredbo for Nationals Wednesday.2 weeks ago was Highline enduro on mad janky tracks also. One week break after Thredbo then Mt Beauty enduro, then one more week off before TransNZ.

Long story short, I’m in damage control for my old body. ;)
I wouldn't know mate thought you where all enduro guy these days, good too hear you're still riding dh keen to get back into it myself
Hopefully next year, many blokes still rocking 26 or they dead?

moorey

call me Mia
I wouldn't know mate thought you where all enduro guy these days, good too hear you're still riding dh keen to get back into it myself
Hopefully next year, many blokes still rocking 26 or they dead?
Do it. Still fun at my leisurely pace. Vets and master are still crazy fast, as are the top super masters guys.
Very few rocking 26 these days. I would, no qualm, but using up my shed spares, and trying to limit what spares I take to races, so 275 it is for me.
I absolutely prefer enduro. I got 7 runs totalling 12km, and under 25 min of actual riding time in 2 days over the weekend. Hate the sitting around, but way better than watching everyone else ride.
The masters and super masters are a particularly awesome crew to hang with at races. Competitive, but everyone waits at the end of the race to make sure everyone got down safe before even considering results.
Get off our lawn!