TAS 203mm Rotors & Adaptors

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: as per title
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than retail
Extra Info: 6 bolt, near new. Adaptors to suit 180-203

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Formula rotors ok? I think I can do a post mount front rl adaptor that you're after. I'd have to double check the rear...

wkkie

Formula rotors ok? I think I can do a post mount front rl adaptor that you're after. I'd have to double check the rear...
Scratch that... Looks like I got rid of the Formula rotors.

How about some Uberbike ones? They'll just need a bit of a clean, but should have plenty of life left

And I've got these 203mm adaptors. The top one is the 180mm to 203mm front post mount. Bottom is rear IS to post for 203mm.

Happy to do them for $55 posted.

IMG_20230522_224243_copy_2577x1520.jpg
IMG_20230522_223957_copy_1470x1959.jpg

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have 6 bolt 203mm RT76 near new if above doesn't work for you. Only 1 spare though.

PJO

in me vL comy
Scratch that... Looks like I got rid of the Formula rotors.

How about some Uberbike ones? They'll just need a bit of a clean, but should have plenty of life left

And I've got these 203mm adaptors. The top one is the 180mm to 203mm front post mount. Bottom is rear IS to post for 203mm.

Happy to do them for $55 posted.

View attachment 399770View attachment 399771
Hey @wkkie how do you rate those Uberbike rotors, I've been thinking of trying some out when it's time to replace mine.
I remember pics of some green ones on one of your bikes.

wkkie

Hey @wkkie how do you rate those Uberbike rotors, I've been thinking of trying some out when it's time to replace mine.
I remember pics of some green ones on one of your bikes.
Never had an issue with them and used them for years.

When I went to the Zerode the inside carrier rubbed on the frames brake mount though. This is the only frame I've ever come across with that issue though...

Reactions: PJO