2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Mattyp

Cows go boing

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So far; the new format, coverage, press releases etc etc seem to come across as written and planned by the crumbs at the bottom of a packet of bread rolls. What a fucking clusterfuck.
I’m happy to pay to watch the racing but so far not happy at all with the shit media on it.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Clearly $65 for the year is tonnes better than $16 a month, but fuck me. There is nothing else on there that I would watch.

If the enduro race content was much improved then maybe it is worth it...

nathanm

Eats Squid
So far; the new format, coverage, press releases etc etc seem to come across as written and planned by the crumbs at the bottom of a packet of bread rolls. What a fucking clusterfuck.
I’m happy to pay to watch the racing but so far not happy at all with the shit media on it.
I'd be happy to pay a reputable quality broadcaster to watch it, not those toasted-sandwiches at GCN.

Switch

huskier headed gent
It's a clusterfuck, I still can't work out if you can get it on Discovery+ as it appears you need to get a VPN in Australia but it may offer more viewing options as I have no interest in anything outside DH and Enduro that comes with GCN.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Every business on the planet wants a monthly subscription these days.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Netflix, virus protection, GoPro, Foxtel, Disney+, YouTube, Strava, TrailForks, Stan, Amazon, local news rags, video editors, Fetch, cloud storage, Only Fans ;) ... fucking endless.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Every business on the planet wants a monthly subscription these days.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Netflix, virus protection, GoPro, Foxtel, Disney+, YouTube, Strava, TrailForks, Stan, Amazon, local news rags, video editors, Fetch, cloud storage, Only Fans ;) ... fucking endless.
So you draw the line at a MTB viewing subscription? have fun watching reruns of Pocahontas, I'll be watching the DH.

moorey

call me Mia
Goldstone sending a bit of a message to the elite crew today, winning Thredbo. Luke MS looking good for a competitive season too, now with the natty champs sleeve too - 1.4 down on Jackson but the same gap to Brosnan behind in 3rd.
Watched Luke’s run. Pretty sure he caught a rider just past where I saw him (crashed in seeding and started second), then virtually stalled on a berm. Clear winner for the Aus champ today, and had JG in the first split. Hindsight is great, but reckon he had the goods. That’s racing. Remy was looking to 3 until a last minute crash.
Insane racing on a brutal track. I’m dead after 3 days racing this wonderful menace of a track and not that disappointing my race run was cancelled.
At one point it looked like no racing, so at least the 17/19/pro got to race. Awesome Festival despite the dramas.