2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Just finished watching the race. Great race.

Meier-Smith with another good showing, made some serious time in the last 3-4 corners.

Gwin getting back on form (what could've been had he not had that near off...)

Finn close to a win again and fairly yeeting himself off that final drop, can't believe how close he came to dying :oops:

Moorey's favourite Bruni is back!

Vergier was pretty much flawless, super fast run.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Fuck it. With Amaury injured, I’ll be lucky to have got 250 fantasy points. I knew it was Vali’s turn, but betted against her. I deserve that bottom ranking.
So stoked for LMS and Verge though. At least Gwin didn’t win.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Fuck it. With Amaury injured, I’ll be lucky to have got 250 fantasy points. I knew it was Vali’s turn, but betted against her. I deserve that bottom ranking.
So stoked for LMS and Verge though. At least Gwin didn’t win.
How do you reckon I feel, I took Meier-Smith out of my team because I couldn't find him in the start list.... Fuckwit.

jrewing

Eats Squid
LukeMS is just getting better. Not long until a podium. Brother had a big off on the ramp at the finish.
Propain better stump up more money because I think he’s in for a pay rise.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
LukeMS is just getting better. Not long until a podium. Brother had a big off on the ramp at the finish.
Yeah he got a shameless plug on WynTV.... they'd be crazy not to snap him and his bro up.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Ed Masters lost his tooth in his run!

One of the loosest runs ever. So good to watch.

That whole bridge - entry and exit - was ridiculous. So sketchy and given all the hard surfaces at play, serious injuries were at risk.Hope little Mier Smith is ok

moorey

call me Mia
Was sitting in second place at the previous timing stage, less than a second behind Goldstone. Insanely skilled young dude. Both are. Propain saw that years ago, and they all seem to have a great relationship. Attwil and Kerr are meant to be the flagship riders of the team, but it’s the MS boys every time. I still think LMS (probably both) have bigger futures in Enduro. Would sure suck to be them.

edit. Attwil isn’t factory team.

Last edited: