2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

M4RT0

Likes Bikes
I'm not even aware of any riders that have said they haven't/against the vaccine?

Looked liked from last year they were all swabbing away and going to each race without too much hassle?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm not even aware of any riders that have said they haven't/against the vaccine?

Looked liked from last year they were all swabbing away and going to each race without too much hassle?
Lucky RatBoy isn’t racing. Can we now call him Anti-RATBoy?

moorey

call me Mia
How about we just forget he ever existed. Which is what I was happily doing until you mad me remember him...

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
He he. You’re welcome.
Though he’s retired now, I can imagine Gee being a flog about it. Because Gee.

moorey

call me Mia

After doing such a woeful job of participating in the EWS Fantasy league in 2021, I thought I'd embarrass myself by trying the DH Fantasy league.

I figure its less effort than trying to keep up with the EWS league

So, I created a private league group "Farkin Burners" with the password Rotorburn2022
Jebus, the prices seem high on everyone this year! This is going to be a tough one.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Tuhuto bins it hard, already need to adjust my team and we haven't had one race
I wouldn't rule him out, hes young, he's a maori, and good enough to fly on a plane. 2 weeks till the race, he might be a bit sore but I reckon he'll line up.

moorey

call me Mia
3 days to go! Rain forecast for the weekend in Lourdes...no doubt Vali will crash, but not get injured in turn 4.
Only 10 burners in the fantasy tipping?
You’re living in the past, old man. Vali will schralp turn 4!
It’s turn 7 for the crash now.