2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

moorey

call me Mia
EWS being absorbed by the UCI seems like a silly move to me
It makes sense in theory, I’m just still baffled that they are scheduling downhill, and Enduro rounds on the same weekends, while knowing how much crossover there is with riders.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
It makes sense in theory, I’m just still baffled that they are scheduling downhill, and Enduro rounds on the same weekends, while knowing how much crossover there is with riders.
The first of many upcoming ways that the UCI will eff over the currently successful format.....

moorey

call me Mia
The first of many upcoming ways that the UCI will eff over the currently successful format.....
World Enduro live coverage has been absolutely woeful to this point. Often can’t even get live timing, so it’s hard to see it could get any worse. They do plenty of good previews and wrap ups.

Switch

huskier headed gent

Interesting comments on here about a press release saying you're going to need to subscribe to Discovery+ to be able to watch. Quick google saying it's $4.99 with adds or $6.99 without per month but not sure if that's US or AUD. Not keen to have to have another streaming service to pay for.

cammas

Seamstress

Interesting comments on here about a press release saying you're going to need to subscribe to Discovery+ to be able to watch. Quick google saying it's $4.99 with adds or $6.99 without per month but not sure if that's US or AUD. Not keen to have to have another streaming service to pay for.
Any news if it will be on Foxtel?

As I use my daughters account via the app then watch it on my smart TV