Sold 2022 RAAW Madonna V2.2

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Item: 2022 RAAW Madonna V2.2 black frame size L with Fox X2 205x65mm Factory shock.
Item Condition: Used but excellent.
Reason for selling: Gravel bike...
Price and price conditions: $3000. Can freight at buyers expense Australia wide.
Extra Info: 65mm rocker. Rear shock just serviced (I've been using a coil shock). Has been ridden for maybe 150kms as the ebike addiction is strong! Comes with spare derailleur hangers. FYI the little marks on the top tube are from the frame protection which can be pulled off to reveal a flawless top tube.
Pictures: Yes
IMG_2743.jpgIMG_2745.jpgIMG_2750.jpgIMG_2751.jpgIMG_2753.jpgIMG_2754.jpg

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
85kgs nekkid.

Current bikes reach 421mm, Madonna 480mm...might be a bridge to far unless I can find the above reach extender.
The bird Aether ML had a reach of 484 and was fine for me (175cm) current M is 460mm. Only changed as I wanted something more poppy and less stable for downhills.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
85kgs nekkid.

Current bikes reach 421mm, Madonna 480mm...might be a bridge to far unless I can find the above reach extender.
Don’t forget seat angle. I went from a 10yr old tiny reach bike to 470. Actually felt short sitting in the shed and feels great on the trail. You would be surprised. Any 99 bikes near by? See which Norco has a similar reach and have a test sit.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I can concur with everything that has been said. I was going to mention it but didn’t want to appear like a pushy second hand salesman :rolleyes:
I’m probably going bigger next time, maybe 500 reach.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
You barstards aren't helping me here...I don't want to post that meme again.

I do happen to be driving past a 99Bikes tomorrow.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
So?

So do you need a shorter stem or does your current stem suit the Madonna?
Realistically the Madonna would be too much bike for me.

1670132612514.png

If it was a Jibb though...

I'll stop spamming the thread now.