2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
what team is it? Tim Eaton is on the enduro bike and will use a DH bike I guess. Been on commencal and wearing Dharco.
Forbidden Synthesis DH. He takes on new sponsors and keeps most of his old ones (monster, dharco etc). The list is long!

moorey

call me Mia
Agree on the consistency, but other bikes look like they track the ground a lot better than the Mondy through rocks and that. More of a gut feel the science, they just never look settled unless the track is very bike-parky.
Bulldog does to me. More about rider style for me. Laurie would look out of control on anything

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Bulldog does to me. More about rider style for me. Laurie would look out of control on anything
Laurie always looks just over the edge but I love it. That first race he won (can’t recall the track) was such a classic run from him. Seemed off the ground more than he was on it but to his credit, he was popping little natural gaps over roots and ripping turns where others were ploughing or tip toeing

jrewing

Eats Squid
Can't wait to see Connor racing the dreadnought and the upcoming Forbidden DH bike. I'm thinking the rearward axle path can but only assist his flat pedal shoes in sticking to the pedals in rough choppy sections
He was running the ochain setup on his kona though.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That’s just the Dreadnought. Frame is approved for dual crowns. Looks like he testing set ups as was on Facebook asking for springs the other day.
Yeah I know it is, he had normal forks on it a week ago, #2 son showed it to me tonight, says Connor had fitted red Boxers to his bike and was riding Bright.

Seen quite a few in Tassie, a couple at Derby and 3 different ones at Maydena. Nice bikes !

Still like the Cosmic Eggplant Druids :)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yeah I know it is, he had normal forks on it a week ago, #2 son showed it to me tonight, says Connor had fitted red Boxers to his bike and was riding Bright.

Seen quite a few in Tassie, a couple at Derby and 3 different ones at Maydena. Nice bikes !

Still like the Cosmic Eggplant Druids :)

View attachment 384925
Thought you thought it was their DH bike but I thought wrong. :) Love the Druid but nearing $6k for a frame just too pricey to consider.