foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Syndicate roster updated.
Greg is staying on
Nina Hoffman
Laurie Greenland
Jackson Goldstone
Peaty continues in advisory role

Interesting one for me is the addition of Foxmtb for outerwear/helmets. O’Neal has been Greg’s sponsor for past 10 years, not a word from either on parting ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Greg is staying on
Nina Hoffman
Laurie Greenland
Jackson Goldstone

Interesting one for me is the addition of Foxmtb for outerwear/helmets. O’Neal has been Greg’s sponsor for past 10 years, not a word from either on parting ways.

Weren’t Loris and Luca in Fox gear previously and Greg O’Neal?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Greg is staying on
Nina Hoffman
Laurie Greenland
Jackson Goldstone

Why the fuck did it take 3 years to take on Nina.

Jackson will absolutely crush juniors again, and probably obliterate seniors when he moves up.

Will be good to see what Laurie can do on a bike that isn't shit.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Why the fuck did it take 3 years to take on Nina.

Jackson will absolutely crush juniors again, and probably obliterate seniors when he moves up.

Will be good to see what Laurie can do on a bike that isn't shit.

Didn’t Mondraker fill like 3 of the top 5 spots at a world champs not too long ago?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Didn’t Mondraker fill like 3 of the top 5 spots at a world champs not too long ago?
But that's a bit like saying Aaron Gwin was challenging for GOAT not too long ago.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
How many elite Overalls did Vali win on YT? I thought you were a fancy statistician?
SCIENCE!
Statisically speaking, everyone makes mistakes. It's just a satistician's are recorded.

Though I agree that the Mondys look rough-AF to ride. I'm hoping Greenland can visit the podium more frequently now with a different bike, he's such a freakin' pinner he deserves better results (IMO).

moorey

call me Mia
he's such a freakin' pinner he deserves better results (IMO)
Agreed…I love him….but much like Finn, I think it’s his consistency, not the bike. We know what Finn is capable of, and I think his bike is unlike to change his riding.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Agreed…I love him….but much like Finn, I think it’s his consistency, not the bike. We know what Finn is capable of, and I think his bike is unlike to change his riding.
Agree on the consistency, but other bikes look like they track the ground a lot better than the Mondy through rocks and that. More of a gut feel the science, they just never look settled unless the track is very bike-parky.