2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

Brow

Big Block
Top 7 Junior Men faster than Daprela, shows how the track went off and even worse after him. Scary watching let alone thinking about riding that.
Props to all that actually rode it.

moorey

call me Mia
Top 7 Junior Men faster than Daprela, shows how the track went off and even worse after him. Scary watching let alone thinking about riding that.
Props to all that actually rode it.
Yep. As much as I enjoyed seeing Bruni struggle…he’s a hell of a rider….and clearly struggled as much as any of the final few.
I was really looking forward to a fast dry track…but that was one hell of a riding display.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
There's no shortage of commitment out there. Two highlights amongst many:

Reece Wilson completely strapped in untill he hit the eject button.

Benoit Coulanges on the off camber run in to the wooden jump, then taking an early exit with everything crossed.

The majority of the field are completely cooked!

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Maybe I'm just a nerd but I'd like to see a little more on the broadcast/commentary in regards to the bikes and constructors.
Kinda like how f1 comments on their engine/chasis but still puts focus on the race.

moorey

call me Mia
Maybe I'm just a nerd but I'd like to see a little more on the broadcast/commentary in regards to the bikes and constructors.
Kinda like how f1 comments on their engine/chasis but still puts focus on the race.
Plenty of shows doing that. I’m happy to keep the short Redbull coverage to the racing.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Bummed it was a wet race. I detest mud and that was a sweet track ruined by Bitch Nature.