2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Nice work!
I did get the email saying that there is another 20 spots left. I'd probably give it a go, but once again it's right before a Tas Gravity round and it's also my home round where I usually help out with preparations and I don't think I could back up a 5 day enduro with another enduro. :eek:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Nice work!
I did get the email saying that there is another 20 spots left. I'd probably give it a go, but once again it's right before a Tas Gravity round and it's also my home round where I usually help out with preparations and I don't think I could back up a 5 day enduro with another enduro. :eek:
Not with that attitude!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
My wife did an early birthday present reveal....a bike trip to Tassie! Unfortunately my usual crew can't do bike trips for while so what better way to get a cheeky bike trip in relatively quickly (in case life gets in the way) and safely.....register for the TransTas! I figured doing the race would be a better option than trying to reign in my stupidity in on a bike trip by myself lol

Training is going to be interesting as I sold my Titan and I'm waiting on my new frame and suspension so only have my ebike.....I guess I could turn it off sometimes :p

rstim

Likes Dirt
Death might hold off for a day or two if I'm lucky......
I feel I'm going to be on struggle street too but Yolo. Will be good to put some faces to names if this all still goes ahead. Covid is really starting to kick off down here now as it is in most places.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I feel I'm going to be on struggle street too but Yolo. Will be good to put some faces to names if this all still goes ahead. Covid is really starting to kick off down here now as it is in most places.

My wife has just booked her flights for her gig as a volunteer (Lucky thing :(). Touch wood it doesn't get shut down yet. The most challenging bit might be getting a RAT yet!!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

moorey

call me Mia
I just rode Blue Tier today... I hope Atlas is a trail on the itinerary... It's been reworked recently and it's awesome fun instead of a janky slog
Been 4-5 years since last I was there…was a bit disjointed but fun. Hope it’s in the agenda.

Last edited:

rstim

Likes Dirt
I'm sure I read somewhere the last day was possibly Blue Tier, Atlas could also do the first 13km of bay of fires would be a fun easier day to finish the event on.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'm sure I read somewhere the last day was possibly Blue Tier, Atlas could also do the first 13km of bay of fires would be a fun easier day to finish the event on.

I'm not sure Megan understands the term easy......