2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Was hard enough for the wife to get leave at all with the short notice postponement. ICU’s are kinda busy at the moment for some reason.
I’m not sure St. Helens trails could host a proper enduro challenge…from what I’ve seen…which was brief, and a couple of years ago.
Ahhh... thought it was only the 2 of you heading over, didn't know it was a family trip, explains it betterer ;)

1 day at St Helens, Mach 10, Icarus, Send Helens and Shucka, then 4 ascents to Loila Tier would be an epic enduro day out.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
I think the two days at Maydena should get everyone more adjusted to steeps prior to Detonate. I'm more curious at what trails we are riding at Maydena because I remember my last trip and my entire group on the first day saying 'fuck me, that blue trail is a very dark blue!' with barely concealed worry :D

Ah Maydena.... Eating the front rotors of noobs for a couple of years now (this photo was from yesterday however)

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
@DMan - sorry if this is obvious but grab a roll of blue tape and texta - before you remove anything put tape on each side of the join and make marks with the texta so that you only have to line up the marks to put it back as it was. Did it for my sister to do the Great Vic as she was nervous. Makes it easy.
I still do this, especially when separating the bars from the stem.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Event waiver has a few interesting clauses. Any lawyers in here?

Last edited:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Event waiver has a few interesting clauses. Any lawyers in here?
Certainly not a law talking guy, but I did used to enjoy having conversations with my dad (who was lawyer) about waiver forms and whether they were worth the $$ it cost to write them. By large his answer was usually 'no'...
Would be interested to know what kind of things they've got in there