2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Indeed. It’s been killing me until now.
Suddenly I feel better.
Sloshing through mud, soaked to the skin, the pitter patter of falling rain on your wet gear whilst you just try to keep the bike upright.

Will change standings, some people thrive in the shit conditions, usually the pommes, Scots and Irish... though Sam Hill o_O

I hum/whistle this tune still when riding in the mud.

moorey

call me Mia
Sloshing through mud, soaked to the skin, the pitter patter of falling rain on your wet gear whilst you just try to keep the bike upright.

Will change standings, some people thrive in the shit conditions, usually the pommes, Scots and Irish... though Sam Hill o_O

I hum/whistle this tune still when riding in the mud.

Was a Kiwi only event due to Covid, wasn’t it? Advantage locals.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
You're smashing it @moorey, well impressed. My discipline has not been so great, the dark mornings have sapped my dedication to keeping up the roadie miles.

moorey

call me Mia
You're smashing it @moorey, well impressed. My discipline has not been so great, the dark mornings have sapped my dedication to keeping up the roadie miles.
Yeah, I struggle with the mornings under lights these days. I usually don’t have a Skype until 9.30, so I drop the kids off at 8 and smash an hour out up the mountain pretty much every morning on top of my other rides. They aren’t long, but definitely helping.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I pulled the pin in the end @moorey. Timing is shitty with work after Christmas travel etc and was just getting messy. Will put the $$ to riding in the Dolomites in July instead :D