2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Jesus....day one tracks are gnarly for an ‘optional open face’ event :oops:
I know right! Detonate and Upper Shearpin are proper double black trails. This is an event that you you don't have the opportunity to preride, so hitting stuff like this blind for the average punter is a bit risky.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I know right! Detonate and Upper Shearpin are proper double black trails. This is an event that you you don't have the opportunity to preride, so hitting stuff like this blind for the average punter is a bit risky.
I’m expecting/hoping for a toned down version for the really gnarly bits...or at least plenty of B, no C, ok D lines.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I have begun some training. 20km with 536m on the Spitty and 30km with 228m on the roadie.

Both quads cramped a treat on the trail ride and I'm not worried about speed on the roadie, just trying to average a cadence of 90 or above for the moment. I figure this should increase my aerobic capacity and help me shed a few kg's too.

As long as I can overcome a lifetime of procrastination, 10 months should be enough time to get into shape.

moorey

call me Mia
You’ll be a new man in 2 months if you stick with it...then just maintain/build til November.
Starting is the hardest bit. It’s just routine for me now....I hope.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yep, trying to get my routine back after a very on/off 2020. TransTas not so much, but using the Vic GE series as a bit of a motivator to try to keep a 150~200km/week routine across road/mtb, particularly once the weather starts cooling off. Got a good 8kg of covid surcharge to shed.

moorey

call me Mia
Yep, trying to get my routine back after a very on/off 2020. TransTas not so much, but using the Vic GE series as a bit of a motivator to try to keep a 150~200km/week routine across road/mtb, particularly once the weather starts cooling off. Got a good 8kg of covid surcharge to shed.
Aaaand we can’t get a spot in the Falls Enduro. FML.