2020 World Cup Discussion

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I think his days are numbered with Spesh anyway. I don't judge a DH racer by their bike....at least not until Yeti fields another team.
Team rumours time ...

Warner said something about a rumour of a high profile Frenchy going to Trek - surely not Pierron so must be Tibaut (?) or Vergier??

Danny hart to Specialized cause Loic loves him now.

Finn to Devinci sounds right.

moorey

call me Mia
Team rumours time ...

Warner said something about a rumour of a high profile Frenchy going to Trek - surely not Pierron so must be Tibaut (?) or Vergier??

Danny to Cube I thought?
Finn to FIIK if he continues to be popular with the masses and the media. Loic doesn’t want the competition for publicity.

As for Trek...there’s a dozen Frenchies to choose from.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Team rumours time ...

I couldn’t see vergier leaving the syndicate. Looking back have they ever dropped a rider? Other than retirement?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
"His big presence and sense of humor will be sorely missed as well as his powerhouse performances on the racetrack. We wish him well on his new team and will continue to be proud of him and his efforts," said the Syndicate's Kathy Sessler.

"He always has the best stories and is always good fun to hang out with. I can't wait until 'Renoir's Memoirs' hits the newsstands. He is an asset to any bike company and a great friend to me," said teammate Steve Peat.

Well there you go, for some reason I thought Rennie had retired around that time. He still rides Santa Cruz V10 as far as I’ve seen on the socials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I have the impression he was a better painter than rider.
Was your comment Pierre reviewed?
In the abstract perhaps, but the expression was more symbolism to capture the romanticism of this special time.

Over to you fuckhead.
Pass. I’ve got to much Toulouse. Maybe Danny will go to Loutrec like was suggested.
Seems @Tubbsy won't put his Monet where his mouth is.
Sorry forgot it was my Turner
Get outta here. And the horse you Rodin on.
Watteau you two on about?

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk