2020 Norco Sight A1 29 Large

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for sharing your impressions - I'm very innarested in a 2020 Sight :p where do you fit on Norco's sizing table ? it tells me I'll fit on a Large but I read a review on Flow the other day in which the tester is about the same height as me (I'm 176cm) and was happy with a Medium.

Thanks for sharing your impressions - I'm very innarested in a 2020 Sight :p where do you fit on Norco's sizing table ? it tells me I'll fit on a Large but I read a review on Flow the other day in which the tester is about the same height as me (I'm 176cm) and was happy with a Medium.
I'm on the higher end of a large, but not quite an XL, I'm 180cm, Sizing is one of those personal preference things.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Ehhh. I've cut 2 in the last 2 months and had an entire EXO minion casing let go after a mistimed cross-rut attempt. Also found every EXO tire to weep sealant after a couple of rides too :eek:.
? run diff rims - only tyre i’ve had weep lately is an old spec’zd, their equivalent of the minion ss - where r u riding to cut tyres?

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
? run diff rims - only tyre i’ve had weep lately is an old spec’zd, their equivalent of the minion ss - where r u riding to cut tyres?
Ride in Newcastle region and surrounds. EXO Minions on both my banshee Rune and marin with different rims (both around 30-35mm OD) have weeped more than @moorey at an abattoir. Looking into slowing down and losing some kgs I guess...

moorey

call me Mia
Ride in Newcastle region and surrounds. EXO Minions on both my banshee Rune and marin with different rims (both around 30-35mm OD) have weeped more than @moorey at an abattoir. Looking into slowing down and losing some kgs I guess...
What sealant are you using? Mine never weep until they’re at least 12 months old and ready for the scrap pile anyway.

moorey

call me Mia
I ran standard EXO all weekend at Falls Creek. Could hear the rocks pinging hard on my rim numerous times every run. Never even looks like pinching or cutting a tyre No rim protection either.

moorey

call me Mia
Nah standard. All I've ever used. Might try race next time? Is it thicker?
Slightly, but it’s got more little particles. Best not put through valve. Shake well before pouring or you’ll end up with 1” of sludge at the end of your bottle.
Some swear by orange. I tried, and still prefer Stans Race.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'm running rear DH Dissector 3C Maxxgrip on my alloy wheels and rear EXO Dissector 3C Maxxterra on my carbons. I love them. Roll better than DHF/R and more grip than Aggressor. The soft 3C maxxgrip in the DH version is too soft though and is chopping out fast.
If they do a DH version in maxxterra I'll go with that next time for my gravity wheelset.
What have you got on the front of your alloy wheels?

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slightly, but it’s got more little particles. Best not put through valve. Shake well before pouring or you’ll end up with 1” of sludge at the end of your bottle.
Some swear by orange. I tried, and still prefer Stans Race.
The race has little fibres of fibregass in it. If it explodes inside your car you know about it for a while...☹ Found out the hard way.
I found the fibregass after a while gathered into little marbles and pretty much became useless. But that was left in for a long time. If I was racing and changing tires more often, I'd happily use it as my preference.
I'm currently using orangeseal, it has glitter particles in it but they are heavy, sink to the bottom and difficult to get out of the bottle so the last use has lots, the first 3/4s none. ‍

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
store it upside down when new
That's too easy, I'm such a dumbarse.
I was going to try and equally share it into portion sizes. I might just try that, although I find as soon as I upright the bottle the particles don't pour out with the liquid when I have tried to stir and shake the bottle inverted.
I'll give it a try though.