Sold ~2020 Fox x2 230x60

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: ~2020 Fox x2 230x60
Item Condition: excellent
Reason for selling: super deluxe
Price and price conditions: $250
Extra Info: came off my newish bike, haven’t ridden but seems good.
Will swap for a boost wheelset plus cash adjustments
Pictures:
05F4F3AF-62D2-4B9F-B179-38606F06686A.jpeg
81816A75-6B4E-43AD-A686-57C05A2AA289.jpeg

AA03ECA8-0689-46CB-B24B-81CA4219C05A.jpeg

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Umm a Super Deluxe is a big step back from this shock. Fox had them really sorted once the air cans were sorted out, unlike the new X2s.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prob worth trying both and see what you prefer.. as mentioned above, you might actually end up liking the X2 more.

moorey

call me Mia
IMO, comes down to the frame and tune as much as anything, but I rate the super deluxe highly. Running a couple of Ultimates. If it’s a select, I can’t comment.
Mad not to give both a proper try if you haven’t already.

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Item: ~2020 Fox x2 230x65
So has the stroke been adjusted at some stage??? @Lucaw says 230x65mm but the serial number info seems to indicate 230x60mm.

I have a feeling these can be adjusted down from 65mm stroke so it's possible it started life in one guise and is now different but any buyer might want to have confirmation of what the stroke is currently set to.

Lucaw

Next in line
So has the stroke been adjusted at some stage??? @Lucaw says 230x65mm but the serial number info seems to indicate 230x60mm.

I have a feeling these can be adjusted down from 65mm stroke so it's possible it started life in one guise and is now different but any buyer might want to have confirmation of what the stroke is currently set to.
Oops, made the mistake of what I have vs what I need :rolleyes:
It’s 230x60

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Umm a Super Deluxe is a big step back from this shock. Fox had them really sorted once the air cans were sorted out, unlike the new X2s.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Firm agree. I've had several X2 shocks and this series has been superb. I'd struggle to take this off a bike for anything else.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Others will know more but I reckon you'll find you can have the X2 shock stroke extended to 65mm if that's what you're after
Pre 2021 the x2 need the damper shaft taken out to remove the spacer, newer ones have the 2 piece clip in spacers.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Others will know more but I reckon you'll find you can have the X2 shock stroke extended to 65mm if that's what you're after
Suggested that when selling the Super Deluxe - said he preferred RS for servicing (which to be fair, is legitimately easier than an X2). Matty's note re stroke change as well.