ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

moorey

call me Mia
The amazing properties of Rock and Roll Gold.

After I replaced the front tyre and had all that trouble getting it to seat over the dings I decided not to replace the rear, which has been on for at least 5-6 sealant refills. Hate to think of the size of the Stans boogers I rode with for the race. There's 300gms of rotational weight I could have lost right there!
Get a minion SS from TBE. TR EXO for $39. Loving mine. Roll so well. Love the HR2's but just roll so badly.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
The amazing properties of Rock and Roll Gold.

After I replaced the front tyre and had all that trouble getting it to seat over the dings I decided not to replace the rear, which has been on for at least 5-6 sealant refills. Hate to think of the size of the Stans boogers I rode with for the race. There's 300gms of rotational weight I could have lost right there!
Worth at least 20 seconds and you would have been under the hour mark ;)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Reading through the email from the Mont team:

Anybody know what happened?
Might have been the bloke who had a go at my team mate. Came up behind him and started deliberately ramming my mate's back wheel with his front, demanding to know why he wasn't immediately moving over.

He was reported and it seems others reported him too - he was disqualified from the whole race.

moorey

call me Mia
Might have been the bloke who had a go at my team mate. Came up behind him and started deliberately ramming my mate's back wheel with his front, demanding to know why he wasn't immediately moving over.

He was reported and it seems others reported him too - he was disqualified from the whole race.
I...I mean he, must have thought it was you.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
What lap times did the e bikes end up posting?

A couple of them flew past me up hills looking even quicker than the elite guys.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
....if you weren't too flogged to raise a fist after your 2 mighty laps?
3 laps fucksticks.... plus your misconstrued "warm up pedal" lap that turned into a warp speed dash....

XC racing is for fuckwits

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk