ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did hear reports of a guy with drop bars ringing a bell to get past people, i think that went down like a lead ballon.....

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I did hear reports of a guy with drop bars ringing a bell to get past people, i think that went down like a lead ballon.....
Found another pic of him tagged on Facebook

In other news, I think I've managed to get most of that kowen dust off my bike.... not so much out of my nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Are there official photos up? Started looking through talentspotters 61,000+ pics....got through about 1500 and gave up. Lots of photography going on, and praying to jebus someone has them for sale you can view by plate number. Didn't find one of me or my team in those first 1500, and really don't have the patience or the data for another 60,000 pics.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Woke up to find all this bizarre bubbling shit coming from the wall of my tyre. Assume it has something to do with the sealant but god knows what.

Attachments

moorey

call me Mia
No soap on my bike, mate. Hence my prize pack of bike cleaning kit for the dirtiest bike in the transition area!
Hmmm. That's what soap on tubeless tyres looks like. I do it to find slow leaks. It's always scary how many pin holes there are.

Unless....it was YOUR bike I jizzed on, not Tubbsys...it was dark, mind.

moorey

call me Mia

Do the decent thing and aim at the chain...

So what did happen to Johhny's sweat rag?
Lets just say it's extra salty now.

Johnny, with all due respect, I call bs. Your bike....chain in particular look cleaned....as in, I can now see what brand it is, and there is some silver of the chain showing.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The amazing properties of Rock and Roll Gold.

After I replaced the front tyre and had all that trouble getting it to seat over the dings I decided not to replace the rear, which has been on for at least 5-6 sealant refills. Hate to think of the size of the Stans boogers I rode with for the race. There's 300gms of rotational weight I could have lost right there!