TAS SOLD 2017 Intense Primer

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Item: 2017 Intense Primer, custom build. PYR thread here, but has had significant changes
Location: Hobart, Channel area or can be inspected in the CBD during business hours. Happy to box for shipping and drop at courier depot. Buyer pays postage
Item Description and Condition: Was marketed as an aggressive trail bike that could handle climbing thanks to the adjustable 115/130mm rear link and I think that's still a very fair summary as it climbs well, can handle everything up to a double black descent comfortably, and if the pilot was better I have no doubt it would make it down one of those without issue! Mechanically excellent, all stanchions clean and unmarked on suspension. Cosmetically has the usual scuffs and the odd clear coat chip for its age, but the bike is heavily skinned and most marks are on the frame wrap, and helicopter tape I installed in high impact areas. Tape has been left it on for pictures but happy to remove if for interested parties.
Reason for selling: Black Betty
Price and price conditions: $2500 $2000. Wanna avoid the Arsebook loonies so feel free to make an offer.
Extra Info: Specs as listed below. Strava says 1921km on frame. Current drivetrain would have max 200km on it. Always serviced and looked after.
Frame - Intense Primer XL full carbon. Stock rear axle replaced with Syntace X-12 to alleviate the stupid two tool removal requirement.
Rear shock - CCDB Air IL 200 x 51. Serviced in March, and not much riding since. Will also come with the original CCDB Inline as a spare which is in good working order
Front shock/fork - RS Pike RCT3 140mm, freshly serviced lowers. Has Debonair spring upgrade, and SD Components DVC, now called the DSD Runt. Massively improves small bump compliance
Cockpit - Easton EC70 20mm riser, Hope bar end plugs, Ergon GE2 grips. Hope AM stem and headset.
Saddle and post - Ergon SME3-M, dropper - X-Fusion Manic 170mm to KS Southpaw remote.
Front brake - Hope E4/ Tech 3 lever - 203mm Hope floating saw rotor
Rear brake - Hope E4/ Tech 3 lever - 180mm Hope floating saw rotor
Cranks/BB - XT M8000. Wolftooth 30t Oval drop stop chainring. Works Components thread together bottom bracket, OneUp chainguide
Chain and cassette - SRAM XX1, ZTTO 9-42
Rear derailleur and shifter - XT M8000 mech and bar clamp shifter
Front wheel - Hope Pro 4 hub, Stans Flow Mk3 rim, double butted spokes and brass nipples
Rear wheel - Hope Pro 4 hub XD driver, brand new Mach 1 30 Trucky (eyeletted, 30mm internal 35mm external), double butted spokes and brass nipples.
Tyres - Michelin Wild Enduro, Gum-X, 3d casing, 2.4 inch. Nukeproof tubless valves for extra red bling. Have other Maxxis or Conti options if less tractor levels of grip are desired.
Extras: Complete lower link spares kit and replacement Enduro bearings for the bottom bracket. Also have a brand new in box Yep Uptimizer 185mm dropper which I'll throw in for an extra $200
Pictures : Yep

Attachments

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Been a slow burn this one which is just as well given I've been inundated at work over the last month. Righto then, serious price drop time ($2K) as I'd like to get this shifted before Xmas. Will also entertain parting out if there's interest.