2011 rockshox boxxer decals

juzzyschryver

Likes Bikes
Hey all, just asking around to see who makes different colour fork decals for 2010/11 rockshox boxxer world cups

cheers

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are two places I've used, for aftermarket and a little custom.

http://www.bikesdecals.com/
These guys used to be on eBay for years, I've bought 3 sets of custom color 09 boxxer kits off them, the amount of time and effort that goes into these stickers are quite amazing, and the range is quite extensive, they have current boxxer replacement stickers so check them out.

www.slikgraphics.com

These guys I've used once, mainly because they were down for some time with the fella that does the work away for some time, the quality of these is another step again, 200% you could say over oem stickers. Unfortunately the range is quite limited, and I would love to see a morewood kit made.

And the big + for both above companies is that they are much cheaper than the oem counter parts. Happy hunting.

Otherwise I would reconmend maybe being nichos slave for a couple weeks and maybe you could get his idyle rares or get some 40s I'm glad I made the change.

Anyways happy hunting

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Glad i stumbled onto this. Always wanted those Peaty Boxxer decals - never seen them anywhere. Order placed. Woohoo!

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Glad i stumbled onto this. Always wanted those Peaty Boxxer decals - never seen them anywhere. Order placed. Woohoo!
Never been a big fan, too old school 888 for me. Though you will be surprised with the quality

driftking

Wheel size expert
happy to come across this too, looking for some red ones for my commencal.
Anyone had/used/seen the red ones on a boxxer 2011/12. Just want to see the type of red they are before I get them. You cant check the colours out on the site.

serge0007

Likes Dirt
Ringmaster images in melbourne do an awesome job on motorcross decal and iv spoken to them about Push bikes and they also do a bit.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill get some pics of my boxxers with boxxer decals on black lowers but not the OEM style.