DJ 2011 NS Majesty

Heres my new baby, thanks to Rhythm Imports. Check it out let me know what ya think?

Frame - 2011 Ns Majesty Dirt Blue
Front shock/fork - Argyle 318 Rawed
Handlebars - 2011 Ns Proof
Stem - 2011 Ns Quatro Pro
Headset - Token
Grips - JetBlack lock ons
Saddle - Oddysey Aitken
Seatpost - ABD pivotal
Rear brake - Deore XT, gold Jaqwire cable
Cranks - Atomlab Pimplite
Chain - KMC superlite Gold
Pedals - Plastic welgo blue
Front hub - 2011 Ns Rotary Simple Chrome
Rear hub - 2011 Ns Rotary SS Pro Chrome
Front rim - 2011 Ns Trailmaster blue
Rear rim - 2011 Ns Trailmaster blue
Spokes - DT Swiss Race
Nipples - DT Swiss
Tyres - 2.4 Holy Rollers
Total weight - 11.8 kg :D

Rides fricken awesome!!!

Attachments

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
nice ride...
you can save some more weight if you changed the tyre,, holly 2.40 was quiet heavy i think,,

Cairns for sure man, gotta see how my roster is first. Such a ncie bike to ride, heaps easy to control and throw round :)

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
Looking solid, i really like all of the Chrome Ns are bringing into there frames and components.

How does the frame ride? Since the 2011 Dirt majesty is designed around 140mm forks how does the headangle feel with lower forks?

Yeah, rides pretty good ey, my forks are pretty much stiff as can be so like riding on rigids, but teh head angle is awesome with smaller forks. Makes it real low. Still getting used to how light it is to throw around though :) Definately worth getting one.

Carzar

Cannon Fodder
I just got mine .and I love it . But its 12.7kg now ;p I am running my old saint crank and old 04 DJ2. Hope to get a New XT deor crank and lighter front fork. I love the way it feels. My old frame use to kick up in the back on jumps the Maj dirt seems to fly off the lip with ease :)