'15 Camber expert carbon evo

mint355

Likes Dirt
Hey guys had this for 2 months now been too busy riding it to bother with a PYR.
While I was on holidays I walked into a bike shop as you do and was marked down 2015 runout $5,799 I didn't go to the bike shop to buy anything but I walked out with this!!!!
Rode it a few times at Fox Creek and Eagle on the hill while I was down there, It's seriously fast and I proved that on my first ride (in Alice) on my local trails where I usually jump a section of rocks, I landed at the bottom on a Rock destroying the front wheel.......
Fast forward 2 weeks I had Postman Pat knock at my door with a shiny set of Enve M60's.

Frame - fact9 carbon
Rear shock - fox float ctd
Front shock/fork - RS Pike rc 120mm
Handlebars - Stock
Stem - truvativ 60mm
Headset - stock
Grips - stock
Saddle - henge
Seatpost - command post it
Front brake -shimano xt
Rear brake - shimano xt
Cranks - sram s-2200
Chain - X11
Pedals - xtr trail
Rear derailleur - x01
Rear shifter - X11
Cassette - xx1
Front hub - dt 240
Rear hub - dt 240
Front rim - ENVE m60
Rear rim - ENVE m60
Spokes - sapim xc Ray
Nipples - enve brass
Tyres - schwalbe HD/NN
Total weight -12.2kgs

Last edited:

mint355

Likes Dirt
Done a few upgrades over the past couple weeks Absolute Black 32t oval ring, Sram Guide RSC brakes and a Vorsprung corset for the Fox ctd. Raced the last stage 6 of The Redback Enduro and finished 20th in GC for the stage!!! pretty happy with that. Here is a pic that Zaf took as the slacker didn't race. He did a pretty good job out there I seen him about 5 times over a 43km point to point #svenmartinphoto

Also still waiting for
Renthal fatbar carbon
Renthal apex stem
And an offset bush to slacken it out a tad

Last edited:

Klips

Likes Dirt
Would love to have had this for stage one of the redback, particularly with the corset on! Great bike for that country. Not bad for stage 6 either. Renthal bars and stem will be a good change, I'm running them on the Norco and it's rad.

Tell Zaf if he got any photos of me to chuck them in my thread haha ;D

Z

Zaf

I should disclose that it was having a whirl on the Camber that made me want a Big S and made me go grab the Stumpy. It is an absolute blitzer of a bike that Camber! Frame details are really nice, nice cable routing, the BB area has really nice asymmetric bulge to it, lovely bike to just sit on.

Klips, I'll go see if I have any photo's of you. I was sort of taking photo's then packing up and running. I'll have a dig.

Last edited by a moderator:

mint355

Likes Dirt

Few more pics these handlebars didn't stay on the camber long as the 23mm rise was too high....