Search results

1. Jrok

WTB: 20" kids MTB rear wheel disc capable

Item: 20" MTB rear wheel disc capable Location: vic preferred Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 50? Extra Info: looking for a 20" MTB rear wheel that is disc capable for my youngest son's 20" MTB. 7 speed off the top of my head. His current bike has disc front and canti back so looking for a...
  2. Jrok

Fox fork reduce travel

Hi gang, picked up a cheap f series 32 fox fork, and its around 130mm travel, is there a ghetto way to reduce the travel to 100mm for pump track use? Dont know the exact year becauseni couldnt locate a serial number. Many thanks in advance! jez
  3. Jrok

Xt crank arm LH

Item: LH hollowtech XT crank arm Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much Extra Info: inherited some parts and want to use this crank on a project but dont have the left hand side. Need it so I don't ride in circles
  4. Jrok

Fork ID help

Hi Gang, I acquired a giant STP 1 to ride pump track with the kids, and trying to identify this fork that came on it so i can service it/set it up properly. Pretty sure its marzocchi, travel is 120mm and it has an air valve at the top of each leg and no rebound adjustment. Trying to work out if...
  5. Jrok

Dj forks?

Howdy, building up a norco ryde frame for myself and the kids for jumps and pump track, and looking for advice on a fork for it. Its a 26 straight steerer, currently has some clapped out bomber coil forks, and just wondering what others to look out for? I believe rst dirt, rockshox argyles and...
  6. Jrok

Disc brake advice

Hey burners! Hope this is the right section and please don't hate me but I'm building an eMtb and need some decent brakes. Wondering if anyone has seen any red hot deals for a front and back set, prefer NOT dot as i hate handling dot fluid. Thinking shimano/magura or similar? I have seen magura...
  7. Jrok

FOUND WTB crown race

Item: crown race for cane creek 40 series headset. Tapered fork Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: bought a norco torrent s1 frame with headset in it, sadly my old build was cup and cone style headset, need a the crown race to finish the build
  8. Jrok

FOUND WTB or swap: medium hardtail frame VIC

Item: medium hardtail frame with modern geo Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: swap my rocky mountain growler frame, used/scuffed but ok Extra Info: realised my Large frame is a tad too roomy for me and i'd like to transfer my bits onto a medium frame (to suit me at 175cm). Tapered...
  9. Jrok

Medium Hardtail frame

Item: medium hardtail frame Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: swape or up to 200? Extra Info: i have a Large rocky mountain growler that feels just a tad too large for me, would love to swap for a medium hardtail frame with slackish head angle, with tapered steerer, 27.5 rear although...
  10. Jrok

FOUND

Item: 26 rear /27.5+ boost front wheels Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 300, less if feasible?? Extra Info: dont laugh, building a mullet (maybe), on a frame and fork i just scored affordably to build a street/urban/light trail toy. Looking for a 26 or 27.5 rear disc wheel...
  11. Jrok

WTB: cranks to upgrade from deore

Item: cranks Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 200? Extra Info: currently have a deore hollowtech crankset with 32t chainring in a shimano bsa bb, looking for something stronger/lighter doesnt have to be perfect cosmetically :)
  12. Jrok

24 or 26" fork

Item: 24 or 26 inch air fork, qr, 60-100 mm travel, straight steerer Location: victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 200? Extra Info: looking to replace cheap/heavy fork on sons 24" mtb :)
  13. Jrok

24" kids mtb

Hi Gang, looking for advice regarding upgrade for my son going from a 20 inch mtb, comparing a polygon relic 24 with mechanical discs to a scott voltage jr 24 with mechanical discs. Anyone have experience with either of these? Would love higher end but budget a little tight
  14. Jrok

Isis bottom bracket

Item: isis bottom bracket Location: vic or post Price range/Willing to Pay: 50 Extra Info: can't seem to find one in the bike shops and just need for a budget Dj build :)
  15. Jrok

Alexrims Md30 with novatec hubs?

G'day friends looking for a new wheelset for my polygon siskiu t7 to replace the stock entity wheels which are pretty heavy and came across a good-looking pair of Alex rims md30 with novatec hubs. Just wondering if anyone could tell me whether this would be an upgrade from stock entity wheels...
  16. Jrok

16" mtb?

Item: 16" (or 18"?) Mtb Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: sub 200? Extra Info: so my 4 year old love's riding trails with us but struggling a little bit on a 20 inch mtb, wondering if anyone has something around before I start trying to convert a 16 inch BMX, ie freewheel. Rear brakes...
  17. Jrok

Trailforks android system requirements

Hi folks, does anyone know the minimum Android version required for trailforks? I bought an older Android phone to use as a bike computer which is running Android 5 and trailforks not available. I can update the operating system to Android 6 with a bit of mucking around but dont want to do all...
  18. Jrok

Tektro orion 4 pot caliper

Item: tektro orion 4 pot caliper Location: vic but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: not sure! Extra Info: overall im pretty happy with the tektro orion hydro brakes on my mtb and was just thinking if the front is 4 pot and the back is 2, maybe i can throw a 4 pot caliper on the...
  19. Jrok

Universal phone mount?

Hey burners, had a great day exploring plenty gorge today for the first time and enjoyed spontaneous adventures, buuuuuut also would have liked to have an idea of where is going, ie trailforks etc. My problem is i use a redmi phone, not iPhone/samsung where quadlock is an option and also i dont...
  20. Jrok

27.5 boost wheelset?

Morning burners, i'd like to upgrade the wheelset on my polygon siskiu t7 12 speed shimano microspline, and looking for real world advice on a wheelset? I have seen a few possible options around 500-$600 but always mixed reviews, im riding trail with a few jumps and drops so dont need...