Search results

1. B

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Yeppo, so I bought this frame after cracking my Merida 96 and they couldn't sell me replacement parts after dicking me around for 7 months. Ican delivered the frame in less than 2 weeks. The geo was attractive to me as it is very similar to my 2019 Specialized Enduro, but obviously lower travel...
  2. B

Couple of pics of the Ican S3, I had intended on painting it, but I am pretty happy with the blacked out look. At full compression there is 115mm from bolt to bolt so every chance a 165x45 shock will fit for a decent amount of rear wheel travel. Something I'll be looking into for sure...
  3. B

I'll need to strip it completely to paint and intended on doing all those things.
  4. B

No shock. I had a Merida Ninety Six that I broke and will be using the 165x38 shock from it. I will need to machine up a trunnion adaptor for it though.
  5. B

I have an Ican S3 in my possession as of today. Looks pretty good. Was 8 business days from payment to delivery, total cost was $1335aud on my doorstep so roughly a 1/4 the cost of a branded frame and actually obtainable, unlike a branded frame. The geo was allegedly developed by NS Bikes and...