Search results

1. Squidfayce

The Woodwork thread

very nice. just had some custom joinery put in. doesn't look as nice as this.
  2. Squidfayce

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Aren't the existing provisions for sexual orientation, gender etc?
  3. Squidfayce

The shit ou refer to is littlerally the only clickbaity stuff you've seen on one or two topics. So yeah I don't think I'm ignorant here. But you do you. Andrew tate does fitness? O thought he was all about bragging about Bugattis, bitches and forcing women to work as cam workers and scaming...
  4. Squidfayce

That's right, neither should the law. Provisions for gender already exist
  5. Squidfayce

https://segm.org/UK_shuts-down-worlds-biggest-gender-clinic-for-kids#:~:text=The%20UK's%20National%20Health%20Service,NHS%20Trust%20which%20houses%20it. https://www.abc.net.au/sydney/programs/afternoons/tavistock/101351234 Agree and given how much harm is also coming from stuff like the...
  6. Squidfayce

You can start here lol. There's a database;) https://www.thefire.org/research-learn/campus-disinvitation-database. Should be able to source videos related to the relevant incidents Nah. They may have head him speak about one topic and formed a view and decided that they didn't want to hear or...
  7. Squidfayce

" Secondly, I say something like this: “I’m sure you’ve heard the expression ‘everyone is entitled to their opinion.’ Perhaps you’ve even said it yourself, maybe to head off an argument or bring one to a close. Well, as soon as you walk into this room, it’s no longer true. You are not entitled...
  8. Squidfayce

youre welcome to it. Again says more about you than me. You can put it next to the pic of mooreys ass in your bedside table for "later"
  9. Squidfayce

you can do keto as a vegetarian you wanted to. Get your fats from oils, avocados, etc. You dont have to eat red meat or processed meat at all to achive a state of ketosis. Like i said carnivore diet is extreme, but the state it produces, ketosis is great. many pathways to get there.
  10. Squidfayce

i think some people may think its outsmarting, but i see it as understanding what your body is doing with what you're putting in it. Not everyone is blessed with the right genetics or amazing willpower. So at least having a working knowledge of what's going on helps people make choices that in...
  11. Squidfayce

thats such a low value burn. You want to go after how someone looks pulling a face while covered in mud? thats says more about you than it does me, piss bag mcgee.
  12. Squidfayce

correct. you can swing into and out of ketosis daily. Its what happens to people who eat normally and have low crab intake naturally. Ketogenic diets arent about eliminating carbohydrates entirely. The induction phases are. they kickstart loss. some people stay there forever. Thats where there...
  13. Squidfayce

The irony of this is that the CSIRO diet induces and maintains Ketosis. . i know because I have used this diet effectively for years (loseley as maintenance these days) and the keto strips you piss to monitor show high ketones which dont show up in your urine otherwise. BTW theres noting...
  14. Squidfayce

@Squidfayce's dentist bike will never be photographed against.
  15. Squidfayce

meh its not even a debate anymore. glad you're entertained :)
  16. Squidfayce

risks still undetermined - literally what i said. Some of the benefits proven. whether the risks outweigh those benefits - more study needed. Anecdotal evidence from 100'000s of people who follow these regimes privately (not in studies) is pretty strongly on the positive side. Many of those...
  17. Squidfayce

personally i think this happens more often than we think. The UFO example is hardly cherry picked - thats been going on for 50 years. Youre all crazy, tin foil hat wearers, conspiracy theorists etc. "uh guys, theres something in our skies, and we dont know what it is. its not ours and we dont...
  18. Squidfayce

No that you'd just criticize someone based on the cover of a book without knowing anything about the content of that book because it seems stupid or crazy. We can debate the benefits or the pitfalls of the keto diet, but its unfair to post a cover of a book "lol" ing at it as if thats the all...
  19. Squidfayce

yes they are idiots. in academic environments. There are physicists using metaphorical airhorns to do the same. Eric Weinstein was laughed out of harvard in the 90's due to some proposed equations that solve a lot of theoretical problems. Those equations didnt fit the narative of the work at...