Search results

1. little man

National round 2 - Shepparton

I've got about 2500 pics from friday-sunday. Most are of DH. However, I did get a couple of hundred from 4x. I'll be putting them in a facebook album (only because i can put heaps in it) If you want high res copies or prints, I can arrange that. Several hundred pics will be put in the albums...
  2. little man

Pad v - 2/11/09

Wow, soooo close to forgetting. Here are the photos. Riding: One from the recent Awaba race. Landscape: Taken at the Gap in Watsons Bay. Macro: Close enough. Food: Technically not food. However, it involves the eating of food I suppose. Free choice: Taken recently in the 'Glebe...
  3. little man

Gong sesh with Nic and Sammy T!

Great day. 6.30am starts and 2 hour train rides go down quite well! Great day of riding and awesome food provided by Sams dad. Sammy T Nic - Fish Fingers Sam will post more pics of nic... and me :D Hope they aren't to big. If they are, let me know and i'll make them smaller.
  4. little man

Super Pinned Thirroul Sesh - The movie

I've shown the photo's, now it's time for a movie. Filmed by fitzy and I, edited by Greg. http://www.vimeo.com/4762942 Hope you enjoy. Leave some comments and criticism yo! Pics here Apologies for spelling your last name wrong fitzy :P
  5. little man

Super Pinned Thirroul Sesh

Was an awesome day for riding/shooting. Quite a few people down there. Lovely Jesus light. Fitzy They are my faves. I know there was a few guys who asked me for pics. Just tell me what you we're riding and wearing and I can post a pic for you.
  6. little man

Pad iv - 15-5-2009

Well as you know Sam took over for me as I experienced technical difficulties. Without further a-do, I present to you (nice little rhyme there) my PAD :D Bike: Old one, but awesome. Time: After much procrastinating I came up with this. Needs work, but the concept is there. Reflection...
  7. little man

Super Hot Rolly Sesh!

Wasn't expecting it to be THAT hot. The dust I could live with, but the heat... it was hell! Good riding and pics though:p Tha Boys! Fitzy Nic Mark LOL! The rest are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14659965@N07/ Pages 1,2 and 3 Enjoy! C&C welcome!
  8. little man

Photo A Day 8-12-2008

Here's my PAD. I was going to use photos from a roll of film I just used up but unfortunately I didn't get it developed in time. All have been taken fairly recently and hopefully not too many people have seen them before. Riding photo: I'm sure most of us know where this is. Black and...
  9. little man

Mt Keira DH

Very fun day. Sam, Nic, Greg, Nick, Eric and I (yes there were 3 nicks:o) had an awesome ride. My highlight included almost dying on the steep track, not being able to go as slow as I wanted. Note to self; Don't ride a hardtail with only one half working rear hayes sole and street tires:p...
  10. little man

Summer Hill skate park

Got a new camera and lens today (only used the new lens and old camera) Loving the effect the fisheye gives, even though it gets kinda scary being literally 5cm from the rider to get them in frame decently. Harry And 1 of me One of my bike More here...
  11. little man

A Photo a Day 3/11/08

Riding: Candid: Night: (an old one) Movement: (it's a fan for those who can't figure it out) Wildlife: (an old one) Hope you all enjoyed them! I'm looking foward to see what the next guys come up with.
  12. little man

Dulwich hill skatepark - 2-11-08

Epicly awesome sesh today! lots of wood and stuff left over from the emancipate jam the previous day, so we used it to make some stuff. Harry : white t-shirt Dan : blue t-shirt Nat : black t-shirt Me : green t-shirt Ohhhh yeahh:cool: harrys BMX and my almost finished p2(getting...
  13. little man

National 4x - Homebush - Saturday 18th October

Got plenty of photo's, here's a few for you guys to look at. Post your race number and description and i'll upload a pic of you within the next few days. MORE PICS HERE http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599346@N08/
  14. little man

T-rule - DH and some DJ's

Epicly fun day! that's all I can say. Greg : Glory, red/yellow/black tld pants, black t-shirt Pete : Yellow tranny, white T-shirt, green tld pants Me : Bright green helmet, on the back brake only DJ bike yo! My fave pic of the day! The 2 dirtjumps down the bottom. They...
  15. little man

Please delete

Post in wrong section, Please delete
  16. little man

UCI Downhill - Mt Stromlo

An awesome weekend! Saturday was a dust bowl and Sunday was a super mudslide. Enjoy! I'll post more in the next few days. More here>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/14659965@N07/
  17. little man

Sold, Please Delete

Item: Black E-13 bash guard Item condition: Awesome! A few tiny scratches. No cracks or dents. Reason for selling: I want a white one Price and price conditions: $25 + Postage paid by you Edit: sold, pending payment
  18. little man

Sold, Please Delete

Item: 2006 Dirt Jam Pro's Item condition: Great! A few light scratches on the lowers, and some cable rub on the crown. Location: Sydney NSW Reason for selling: Got pikes Price and price condition: $70ono + Postage paid by you
  19. little man

Sold, Please Delete

Sold sold sold
  20. little man

Oxford Falls + Mona Vale = OxyVale

Went for a ride with Greg, Oscar and Nick today ( I didnt ride, i just took pics) It was fun, they rode fast and I took pics. Good day. Instead of posting lotsa pics, i'll give you a link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599346@N08/ Smokiiinnnnnn