Search results

1. rockmoose

Electric Vehicles etc

Nahhhhh. I like the Jehovah's witnesses to work hard to get to the house, before turning tail and running from the clearly Godless heathens that must live in such Gomorrah like conditions.
  2. rockmoose

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Isn't that what it's all about?
  3. rockmoose

Electric Vehicles etc

I envy you. I want to drive a swift/barina type car, particularly ev. Currently, they wouldn't even make it up my driveway. #futuregoals
  4. rockmoose

Electric Vehicles etc

I drive rough dirt roads every single day. During winter I use 4wd multiple times every week. During Summer, I can sometimes go weeks without needing to engage 4x4. Even out here, I am in the minority. Most drive on asphalt all the time. Yet still feel the need for a massive dual cab to drop...
  5. rockmoose

Any Zwifters out there?

Does that shuffle the weight so you get this guy's top half, and the other bloke's lower regions?
  6. rockmoose

Any Zwifters out there?

You've been hitting those curls hard, Billy Biceps.
  7. rockmoose

Can America be fixed?

This might not fix America, but it would go a long way to helping quell the dumpster fire.
  8. rockmoose

The bike industry crisis

I'm not too flustered. When the whole bike industry collapses, I'm getting in on the big shoulders and smouldering intensity of competitive pig herding. YIEEEW [emoji869] https://www.reddit.com/r/SipsTea/s/RXLhnbQj37
  9. rockmoose

Little Things You Hate

They should get Spanian to scout locations. I'd like to see some of them survive in those dangerous wastelands.
  10. rockmoose

Little Things You Hate

ReligionHub
  11. rockmoose

You laugh you lose

12. rockmoose

Little Things You Hate

Bloody lucky. I'm usually a basket case after those interactions.
  13. rockmoose

Little Things You Hate

How's the thumb fairing, Bill?
  14. rockmoose

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

Considering the entry level pricing, they are obviously a throw away item meant to be replaced annually.
  15. rockmoose

E-biking, lower heart rate & zone 2 questions

Do you have a comparison picture for the same route when you weren't feeling clapped out to start with?
  16. rockmoose

Definitely Z3 Tempo. Just need to be a smidge lower on the wattage to stop that HR creep, then you should manage to maintain Z2.
  17. rockmoose

Good thinking. Then you can get a nice cadence going, and settle in for some yeti hunting. [emoji102]
  18. rockmoose

The QUICK question thread.....

Really depends on the frame and forks. I think the new BMC endurance road bike is capable of swallowing 45mm tyres. [emoji15]