Search results

1. Cosh

AM 357 - Banshee Prime

The fork's probably due for a service soon, so I may just swap out the air spring for a 150
  2. Cosh

AM 357 - Banshee Prime

So far I haven't had any issues with pedal strikes. I've got the dropouts in the high setting atm.
  3. Cosh

AM 357 - Banshee Prime

Frame – Banshee Prime V3.2, Raw, Medium Rear shock – Fox DPX2 Performance Elite Fork – Rockshox Pike Ultimate RC2 29” 140 mm travel Handlebars – Deity Brendog Alloy, Stealth, 31.8 mm, cut to 780 mm Stem – Deity Copperhead, Black, 31.8 mm 50 mm long Headset - Banshee Grips – ODI Rogues Saddle –...
  4. Cosh

QLD SOLD

Item: 2019 Canyon Strive CF 7.0 2019. Stealth Black, size medium Location: Brisbane Northside. Pick up only. Item Condition: Good condition, some small scratches from regular use. Under 100 hours of use according to strava. Reason for selling: Have a new bike and have run out of space. Price...
  5. Cosh

Trading Access Request

I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice. Thank You.
  6. Cosh

Banshee Paradox V3

The only thing I'm not sure about are the green bars. It worked with the green stanton, but.. Maybe it'll grow on me
  7. Cosh

Banshee Paradox V3

Frame - Banshee Paradox V3 Medium Raw Rear shock - My legs Front shock/fork - Ohlins RXF 36 coil 140mm travel Handlebars - Spank spike vibracore 31.8 cut to 780mm Stem - Hope AM 31.8 Headset - Banshee Grips - ODI elite grip pro Saddle - selle smp hybrid Seatpost - KS Rage i 170mm drop Front...
  8. Cosh

Stanton Slackline

I think it was about 25mm. Enough to stuff up my sizing, as I'm usually between sizes
  9. Cosh

Stanton Slackline

Bit of an update on the stanton. I've spent the last few months trying to get used to the short reach compared to previous bikes, but I've never felt totally comfortable. It dawned on me one day that Stanton's geo is measured with the fork sagged, so I should have sized up. The ride is awesome...
  10. Cosh

Stanton Slackline

Frame - Stanton Slackline 653 16.5" iridescent evergreen Rear shock - My legs Front shock/fork - Ohlins RXF 36 coil 140mm travel Handlebars - Spank spike vibracore 31.8 cut to 780mm Stem - Hope AM 31.8 Headset - Stanton Grips - ODI elite grip pro Saddle - selle smp hybrid Seatpost - one up...
  11. Cosh

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Fixed an annoying creak that only occurs when pedalling under load standing. Turns out it was the rear axle that needed re greasing. Already removed and re greased the cranks, bb and checked the headset.
  12. Cosh

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

My brain hurts trying to make sense of the ad.
  13. Cosh

My fellow lycra-clad weenies - Road bike sub $1,500

Canyon Endurace Giant Contend Merida Scultura
  14. Cosh

The QUICK question thread.....

overall width, just measured an old one that I had lying around.
  15. Cosh

AM Canyon Strive CF 7.0

Update Time! I've been riding this for the last month and a half and I'm really starting to like it. Mostly been riding my local trails in 'climb' mode and only switching to full travel on the really rough sections. Upgrades Rear Tyre is now a Dissector. A lot faster than the DHRII and I...
  16. Cosh

Little Things You Hate

Parking. Specifically the arseholes that have clearly dinted your car door, don't leave a note, then deny everything. Prick wouldn't even attempt to prove me wrong by opening the door. The fact that the paint left on my door and the paint missing from his door wasn't enough. Way to ruin my day
  17. Cosh

AM Canyon Strive CF 7.0

Dropper post. Pssssssh
  18. Cosh

AM Canyon Strive CF 7.0

So, I decided to sell my Trance and buy this. The shapeshifter and the impressive spec for the cost were the main considerations. I've only ridden it twice since it arrived on Wednesday and I'm really impressed. I really like the shapeshifter: it really transforms the bike. The xt gear shifter...
  19. Cosh

AM Canyon Strive CF 7.0

Frame - 2019 Canyon Strive CF Rear shock - Fox dpx2 performance elite Front shock/fork - fox 36 performance elite 160 mm Handlebars - Canyon G5 Stem - Canyon G5 Headset - Canyon acros Grips - Canyon Saddle - SDG Radar Seatpost - fox transfer Front brake - Shimano XT 4 pot Rear brake - Shimano...