Search results

1. ChrisMaddas

Cassette removal

Just trying to swap a 12 sp cassette from Shimano Microspline to another rim with a Micro spline. I was going to purchase the removal tool from MTB Direct https://www.mtbdirect.com.au/cleanskin-cassette-removal-tool-and-chainwhip-set Will the cassette removal tool come with SOCKET to...
  2. ChrisMaddas

Axle to crown Measurement Fox 36, cant zoom in on the fox website

Looking for axle to crown of : 2021 Fox 36 Float Performance Elite 29er 150mm Travel. Cheers and thanks for the help.
  3. ChrisMaddas

Giant Trance X v Reign frames

Anyone know if these models use the same frame but just charge the shock for additional travel. ? The first Image is the Trance X
  4. ChrisMaddas

Can too much suspension travel make riding DH difficult for intermediate rider ?

Looking at 170 / 180 travel, coming from 115 / 130, sure ascending will be slower but will I get bounced around going down? Cheers
  5. ChrisMaddas

Commencal 2022

Anyone know when Commencal will release the 2022 Range, after the clash, should i buy now or wait.. Cheers
  6. ChrisMaddas

Truunion Mount Suspension upgrade - Giant Trance

I swapped the forks over from FOX 34 130 Travel for ROCKSOX Lyric 170 - This has worked really well and the bike rides fine. Is it as simple as just going to the next size up for the rear shock. The Bike Currently has the Fox Float DPS 165 mm Eye to Eye....45 mm. Heres the bike...
  7. ChrisMaddas

Shoulder / Upper body Protection

Any feedback on shoulder protection that actually works to stop a shoulder dislocation Txs