Search results

1. beeb

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

It's somewhat surprising that, most of the current Hyundai/Kia offerings seem pretty infamous for their "enthusiastic" use of chimes and alerts. Maybe it's just like getting way too much icing on a nice cake? :p The Hilux cruise is tedious like you say - the radar cruise is a little...
  2. beeb

International Pedal clearance - all flats

I concur, but will buy again.
  3. beeb

International Pedal clearance - all flats

How many times... Daggas! Super mega exxy but soooo good.
  4. beeb

What does your day look like?

Steezy.
  5. beeb

Little Things You Hate

If they're standing next to me I'd expect them to have picked up some cash to pay with on the way over. No chance of shenanigans then (ignoring the slight potential for violent crime I guess...).
  6. beeb

Enjoy the random AEB panic braking when you try to drive past a car in a turning lane. :p
  7. beeb

I drove my boss's current-gen Ranger on a ~4 hour round trip a while back. IMO it had a surprisingly high level of handling and roadholding given its underpinnings, and was adequately communicative about its limits at highway speeds (ie: it didn't turn all sudden death if you clipped or had to...
  8. beeb

Love the rooftop lowering kit in the first pic. :p
  9. beeb

That's what windows are for! :p
  10. beeb

You drive hatchbacks but took trailers? Rookies. ;)
  11. beeb

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Looks like a real fun rig, and those stock Z1 graphics match the frame perfectly! Nice one.
  12. beeb

You laugh you lose

Umm, wot?
  13. beeb

The gaming thread

I found it reasonably good fun for a couple of weeks, would've probably played it longer if I had a wheel setup. But I was also one of those kids that got "doesn't play well with others" on their report card growing up. :p
  14. beeb

So PVA glue and sand. Easy recipe.
  15. beeb

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

Unfortunately, the nature of your/my industry is the better you do (not just output, but the customer experience) - the more gets piled on your plate. It's a blessing when you're trying to build up a customer base, but can rapidly snowball and become overwhelming. To me it sounds like you need...
  16. beeb

That looks sick! Lucky locals there for sure.
  17. beeb

The gaming thread

It might have improved but it used to be massively resource intensive. It also (unless in changed in the last few years) doesn't have any racing or online multiplayer, so you've got to be content to just roam around smashing cars. It is still fun, but I suspect it'd be much, much more fun with...
  18. beeb

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

He will have to put together a fair tilt at the championship to keep Acosta out of that seat I reckon. Kid's a prodigy and Miller's had a long time to show his potential but is still inconsistent and crash-prone. It's been interesting watching Marquez slowly coming to grips with the Ducati...
  19. beeb

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

I made it to last November. There's every chance you've had it and been asymptomatic. So many people at work only knew they had it because they had to do tests after being close contacts of others...
  20. beeb

Blind rider saying hi

Live from the Milduru Mental Asylum - iiiiiiiiiitttt's @Cardy George !!!!