Search results

1. cvbass

Chain slip.

RAD cage only suit Medium cage but the newer RADr cage suits any. It moves the upper jockey wheel back out of the way as far as I know
  2. cvbass

AM Morewood Jabula

Huck machine!
  3. cvbass

Looking for places to ride In perth

I'd like to see Kalamunda DH ridden fast on a hardtail! Haha!! Actually I'd like to see anyone get a top 20 in WA on a hardtail these days! I fixed this bit that had a couple of typos too.. Will a dh bike be more comfy - yes, will it be faster - yes. Do you need one to hit all the a lines -...
  4. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

Sold!!!!!!!
  5. cvbass

WA Southshore...a sneak peak into the best trail in Australia

What area is this in? Far from Perth? Looks good so far!
  6. cvbass

New 2011 giant glory pics

Have you tried the Shimano Saint setup? It is friggin awesome!
  7. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

Bump it up
  8. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

Price drop $1500 - needs to go soon!
  9. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

bump it up
  10. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

Price Drop $1800
  11. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

Bump. Offers?
  12. cvbass

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

Item: 05 Foes DHS Mono Location: Perth Item Condition: Pretty good, a few scratches and the rims are a bit dented. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 05 Foes Mono DHS (Medium) (10" travel) 08 Marzocchi 888 WC Foes Curnutt rear shock - comes with 3...
  13. cvbass

Your Favourite Film.

Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas
  14. cvbass

Need new pedals

Dark Cycles arachnid. They look super cool, and are lighter than the straightlines.
  15. cvbass

Marzocchi 888 problem

Turns out the adjuster rod for the rebound knob was stripped. Just thought I'd post in case anyone else has the same problem!
  16. cvbass

Marzocchi 888 problem

Yeah that helps heaps, good content.
  17. cvbass

Marzocchi 888 problem

Hi all, I'm having a problem with my 2007 888 RC2X WC Forks where the rebound is super slow. It happened half way down a run the other day. I've since had them serviced (Oil change) but still have the same problem. The external adjusters don't help at all. Does anyone know what the problem...
  18. cvbass

Post up ya 4WD!

I think 15 x 10 would suit better. I wouldn't run anything under a 35" x 12.5" tyre on a 10" wide rim. A 12" wide rim you would be looking at tyres 13.5" wide plus and probably over 37"
  19. cvbass

All you sneaker freaks!

I just got a pair of these, not really into super bright crazy colour shoes but I really like these. Not rare by any means, but they are cheap and comfy!
  20. cvbass

Post up ya 4WD!

Nah not at all, here is a pic of it flexed on 33"s. It has slightly less flex now because of longer bumpstops, but all it needs is a 1" BL to get back to the same. It has good droop, so it's stable and still plenty of travel. Low is better! It's for sale too, if anyone in WA wants one? ;)