Search results

1. mr636

NSW 2014 Giant Trance Advanced SX large- spare wheel set and new rim

Item: 2014 Giant Trance Advanced SX- large frame Location: central coast- call me on O410776723- don't check here super often Item Condition: loved, but some wear as expected Reason for selling: finally updated Price and price conditions: $2200 Extra Info: Pictures...
  2. mr636

NSW Wtb- kids performance 20" or 24"

Item: USED kids bike as above Location: NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: ?? Depends on the bike- up to 1200 or so Extra Info: Hi folks, has anyone got anything suitable that they might want to offload? Looking for anything really. Anyone have anything? Looking at Spawn Cycles, Propain...
  3. mr636

Wingello? Easy to pick your way around?

Hey folks- i will be working there next week, and contemplating a quick after work ride. Is it sign posted? Anything to know??
  4. mr636

Giant pam2 27.5 wheelset

Gday folks, Figured someone must have a set lying around after lightening up their reign. Looking for these as a 2nd set of wheels, and not wanting to pay stupid money. If you have a set, let's talk! Must be the dt swiss 350 hubs
  5. mr636

South coast NSW trip.

Hi folks, I have a work trip coming up and will be heading from Nowra down to Merimbula. Can anyone suggest some trail rides? was planning on getting to Tahtra towards the end of the week, but was wondering if there were any others i should look at in between. Cheers!
  6. mr636

Ourimbah night riding?

Hey all, Is it allowed? I know many years ago there were problems with spooking horses or something silly. If not, any suggestions nearby for decent riding under lights?
  7. mr636

NSW Sold!

Item: 2014 Fox 34 Kashima Talas 160-140 27.5 wheelsize ( OFF GIANT TRANCE ADVANCED SX OD2) Location: Central Coast Item Condition: Functionally excellent, 2-3 cosmetic scratches on the stickers. Reason for selling: Got some 2nd hand Pikes that im going to try. See what the hype is all about...
  8. mr636

Giant OD2- replacement non OD2 fork

Hi folks, So im changing out the fork on my Trance. Its currently OD2, and the new one obviosuly isnt. Im told its just a matter of a different top headset bearing or something and a new stem?? can anyone link me to what i would need? Thanks!
  9. mr636

NSW Sold

Item: 2014 Giant XTC Advanced 27.5 Medium- im 6'1 and its fine. Wouldn't want to be any taller though. Location: Central Coast Item Condition: Very good! Reason for selling: Have a Trance Advanced SX and need funds to upgrade. Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Bought around...
  10. mr636

Central coast riders

Hey folks. Recently moved up to the central coast, and looking for a local crew. Also hoping to find some new riding anywhere from Gosford through to Newcastle. Happy to help with trail digging for the less than public trails. there seems to be bush everywhere around here, so assuming...
  11. mr636

Central Coast riders: Budgewoi, Buff Point etc- anyone?

Hi folks- anyone from around there? I just moved up there and see a looooooot of bush around. Wondering if there are any trails near by- other than Ourimbah, Awaba etc. Feel free to Pm! Sam
  12. mr636

DT Swiss hub upgrade- 36 tooth star: Giant TRX wheels

Hey folks, I have a trance advanced SX with X01 and the giant wheel set that allegedly uses the DT Swiss star ratchet system. Can i upgrade the pawls to the 36 pawls system?? Looks fairly straight forward assuming it will work on the hub i have. Thanks for your help...
  13. mr636

NSW Sold pending payment

Item: 2012 Demo 8 Medium Location: Sydney or Central coast Item Condition: Fantastic. Rarely used since built Reason for selling: Frame size was wrong for me, had a kid, bought a #enduro bike and never rode this. Found it impossible to get out for days shuttling. so it sat in the shed. done...
  14. mr636

New fork: Giant irritating Overdrive 2 compatibility??

Hey folks. I want to try a pike on my Trance SX with its wonderful OD2 steerer. Is it just a case of running a standard tapered steerer fork and then getting a different lower headset bearing??
  15. mr636

Minion DHR 2s: Front & Rear??

Hey folks! Anyone running these front and rear? Just got one to try as a front, and if it fails i was always going to use it on the rear anyway. The tread design looks pretty good for either end really. I know the logical choice would be a DHF for the front, but they are nearly 2x the...
  16. mr636

Large Demo frame for Medium demo frame

Hi Folks, Anyone got a large demo that they find a little too big?? I have a medium that feels a little too small. Nearly brand new.
  17. mr636

Cornering: clips Vs flats

So I have ridden bikes forever with flat pedals, and made the switch to clips on dh and xc a while ago now. Noticed a bit more difficulty cornering, but then forgot about it. After recent knee surgery is was riding flats again and found cornering so much easier. I don't think its all mental...
  18. mr636

southern Highlands riding?

Hey all. The folks have just bought a place down there. I hear there is riding in wingello and bundanoon. Is it easy to find? Is it any good? Anyone got any links to trail maps or anything? Anything else around the area? Thanks in advance!
  19. mr636

Pike dual air: any good?

Gday! Thinking about a set of pikes. Tried the non 'talas' version and was happy with them. Has anyone got dual air/travel adjust? Have you compared to non travel adjust? Kinda torn between a 150 non adjust and 160 adjustable. Yes... There is only 10mm difference, but dropping the front is...
  20. mr636

Trance advanced SX.

So i have had this for a couple of months now, and its fair to say it lives up to the hype. Amazing ride. Very versatile with the 160/140mm forks. I can leave it in 140/140 for trail duties, and then wind out the forks for more gnarly terrain. Float X seems to be a great improvement over the...