Search results

1. K

Yeti 575 25th Anniversary edition - SOLD

Item: Yeti 575 25th Anniversary edition, complete bike. Location: Sydney - will courier Australia-wide at buyer's expense. Item Condition: Used, but in fantastic condition. Many parts are new and the frame has had less than 12 months of use. Reason for selling: Not getting enough use to...
  2. K

SOLD Morewood Izimu - Full Saint, BoXXer World Cups - $1450 ONO SOLD

Item: 2009 Morewood Izimu DH, Size Medium, complete bike - will not split or swap for parts. Location: Sydney. Item Condition:Good. Has barely been ridden in the past three years. Has usual scrapes and chips, no dents or cracks. One ding in the front rim. Reason for selling: See above - not...
  3. K

Manly Dam - more MTB restrictions announced

Apologies if this has been posted already. I just received a press release that outlines more areas of Manly Dam which mountain bikes are to be prohibited from, most notably the golf course single track running parallel to the Wakehurst Parkway. Release below: Warringah Council puts...
  4. K

Morewood Ndiza ST

Yeah yeah. Nice new 4X bike. Sweet DH training bike too, keeps it pinned. Definitely my favourite play bike - you can ride it anywhere and do just about anything. TIDY. Check it yo......... Morewood Ndiza ST frame, 4incherbaby. Fox RP23 shockie. Marzocchi 4X forks. Hadley rolly bits -...
  5. K

DMR Transition.

My new DMR Transition, complete with all the good stuff. Frame - DMR Transition, lovely green, nice and tooooiiiight. Front shock/fork - Fox Float 36 RC2, dropped to 100mm Handlebars - DMR Wingbar, cromo, white Stem - DMR Headstock Headset - Ritchey integrated Grips - DMR Lcd' Saddle -...
  6. K

Freighting Bikes to Canada - advice?

Hi all, I'm going to Canada in May for six months of riding/working with a few friends. We've all got a bike or two to take with us, and as we are going to be well loaded up with gear already, we may need to look at freighting our bikes across separately so as to avoid horrendous baggage fees...
  7. K

Manitou Nixon Super 130mm SOLD SOLD.

Item: 2006 Manitou Nixon Super fork Location:Sydney. Item Condition:Immaculate - not a scratch on it. Reason for selling:Got to pay for Canada Price and price conditions:$450 ono Extra Info:This fork is almost brand new, ridden less than a dozen times. It features 130mm travel, air sprung...
  8. K

My Morewoods - DH and 4X

Hi all. These are my DH and 4X rides. 2007 Izimu DH and 2006 Ndiza ST. Oh yeah, ooooo baby. DH comes in at 38.5 lbs. 4X comes in at 28 lbs. Both go sick.
  9. K

Where can I get coloured gear housing?!!!

I need some white gear housing - and I need it now. Tell me where I can get some!!! Tell me!!! I don't care if I need to pay one million dollars for it. ONE MILLION DOLLARS.
  10. K

06 Giant XTC2 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: 2006 model Giant XTC 2 frame 17.5" Location:Sydney Item Condition:Absolutely unridden - perfect Reason for selling: I had a premonition Price and price conditions: $175 ono - Just make an offer please. Extra Info: This frame was raided for parts. It comes complete with an Easton EA50...
  11. K

2007 Morewood @ Descent World

Descent World has 2007 Morewoods up now from Eurobike - check it dawg. http://www.descent-world.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=434&Itemid=82
  12. K

Morewood Shova LT - ooooo daddy.

And yet another Morewood we just finished building up! This Shova LT belongs to Drew Hamilton. He's kitted it out with some light weight gear and an air shock to keep it light for trail riding. The coil shock and E-13 chain device will go on when it's time to go racing DH. All 2007 Morewood...
  13. K

MOREWOOD Izimu DH - serious BLING.

Here's the latest Morewood to hit the trails - it belongs to Matt, a very happy customer! Matt was lucky enough to pick up one the latest Morewoods to arrive in the country, a limited release of Izimu's equipped with a Manitou Revox shock w/ Ti spring. He has spared absolutely no expense...
  14. K

PROTOTYPE Morewood frame

Bling Industries just received a brand new Ndiza HT prototype to test!Morewood has confirmed a very very limited release of the Ndiza HT for 2007 - no word yet as to what it's final form will be. What we can tell you is that the prototype looks unbelievable. It is a lot lower and slacker than...
  15. K

Morewood Shova LT

Here's Drew's new Morewood Shova LT frame - arrived only a couple of days ago! It'll be built up in a week or so and I'll update the thread then. Gonna have Travis Single Intrinsic forks, Shimano Hone cranks, MRP etc, etc. It'll also have an air shock for trail riding duties and a coil...
  16. K

Beautiful Morewood fleet

Here's my two latest Morewoods. I just finished building the Shova ST trail bike today. 5.5 inches of travel at under 13kg. Siiiiiiick. The Ndiza HT has been here before but I thought some nice new pics would be good! Contact me about these bad boys or visit www.blingindustries.com.au
  17. K

'I LOVE PUMPING TRANNIES' stickers

Hi all. I've got some stickers for all the dirt jumpers and park riders out there. 'I LOVE PUMPING TRANNIES' They're on clear vinyl with white or black text and sized 50x175mm. And it's not my fault if you get beaten up for having one on your bike! I'm selling them for a $1 each...
  18. K

Morewood Ndiza HT 4X machine

Here's my 4X bike: Morewood Ndiza HT - handmade in Sth Africa by Patrick Morewood. Super light 4X racer/dirt jumper. Handling to die for. Limited release frame - no more Ndiza HT's in 2007!!! Oh no! The complete bike weight is 12.5kg. I'm stoked with the build, lots of nice little touches...
  19. K

More Morewood 07 prototypes

Here's a few little pics of some exciting stuff for Morewood next year. These are pics of Patrick Morewood's personal test rig. He's the bloke who designs, tests and builds the bikes - what you see here is likely to evolve some more before it hits our shores. Production versions will be running...
  20. K

My Morewood Ndiza HT

Just built this up a couple of days ago! It is the only one in the country and there probably won't be any more given that Morewood won't be producing them next year! Super super light. Went very well today at the Western Sydney Homebush 4X, this could be a beautiful friendship. It comes in at...