Search results

1. K

FOUND 2013 Demo 8 white/blue - contact me ASAP

Hi Toby, There's a good chance that is my bike! Can you please email me on chris@flowmountainbike.com? Cheers!
  2. K

Yeti 575 25th Anniversary edition - SOLD

BIKE HAS SOLD - Sorry.
  3. K

Yeti 575 25th Anniversary edition - SOLD

Item: Yeti 575 25th Anniversary edition, complete bike. Location: Sydney - will courier Australia-wide at buyer's expense. Item Condition: Used, but in fantastic condition. Many parts are new and the frame has had less than 12 months of use. Reason for selling: Not getting enough use to...
  4. K

SOLD Morewood Izimu - Full Saint, BoXXer World Cups - $1450 ONO SOLD

I weigh 63kg plus riding kit.
  5. K

SOLD Morewood Izimu - Full Saint, BoXXer World Cups - $1450 ONO SOLD

Item: 2009 Morewood Izimu DH, Size Medium, complete bike - will not split or swap for parts. Location: Sydney. Item Condition:Good. Has barely been ridden in the past three years. Has usual scrapes and chips, no dents or cracks. One ding in the front rim. Reason for selling: See above - not...
  6. K

The new AMB

Flow magazine will be quarterly, but the website will be updating continuously. All bike reviews, product tests, news, race calendar and trail database will be online, leaving the magazine to serve as more of a journal - think an Australian/New Zealand version of Privateer. Website will be live...
  7. K

The new AMB

I've actually really enjoyed this thread. Cheers everyone! And MTB Pilot, I wouldn't bank on the AMB mob picking up on this feedback - they're not exactly as into the scene as you'd hope.
  8. K

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

70kgs? Man that's brutal. I'm a massive 63kg of man power! I went back again this evening for a quick session. By the end I was able to do full loops in at least six different variations without slowing down too much, in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direcions. With a couple more rollers...
  9. K

best berm railing photo.

Given that I'm the editor of AMB (and the person who started this thread is not) I can pretty much guarantee that these shots won't appear in the mag, UNLESS you email them to me directly. I'm always interested in seeing a photographer's work, but you'll need to get in contact with AMB staff...
  10. K

RIP James Williamson

Willo, may you keep on pedaling, wherever you now are. I only wish I'd had the opportunity to get to know you better. I will always remember the good times I was lucky enough to share with you.
  11. K

AMB Worlds DVD

AMB Explains. Hi everyone. Chris Southwood here, AMB Editor. I thought I should jump on and put the record straight for everyone. Firstly, I'd like to say sorry to all of our subscribers who are understandably feeling unappreciated - you've all got every right to feel angry about not...
  12. K

Manly Dam - more MTB restrictions announced

There has been ONE, that's right, ONE incident reported...and it wasn't even a collision, it was a "near miss"....
  13. K

Manly Dam - more MTB restrictions announced

Apologies if this has been posted already. I just received a press release that outlines more areas of Manly Dam which mountain bikes are to be prohibited from, most notably the golf course single track running parallel to the Wakehurst Parkway. Release below: Warringah Council puts...
  14. K

Seat Height, how to set - compared to road

There are plenty of dual suspension designs out there which have a variable distance between bb/seat: Mongoose's Freedive, GT I-Drives and Haro's newer systems (or any URT system/floating BB system) will have a varying seat height with sag. You're best to just drop it a couple of centimetres...
  15. K

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

I've emailed an expression of support for the proposal. I'll have my work mates do the same as well as putting up a call for other emails of support on the AMB Blog.
  16. K

AMB How To Special Edition

All new stuff.
  17. K

tMTBs Ep 28 Special Christmas AMB? Chris Southwood tells us more

We did contact a the Cairns MTB Club several times asking them to put together a submission and get the word out about the fantastic trails up there, but we had no luck! Don't worry, next Places That Rock issue we do we'll make sure they are covered comprehensively.
  18. K

R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

What a tragedy. My heart goes out to his friends and family, my deepest condolences and sympathies to them. I only met Ed a handful of times, but his larger than life presence and fearless riding have stayed with me, he was a unique and inspirational guy. A very sad day.
  19. K

Sydney Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2008

Well done to Chris Wilson and the Wanna Ride crew! It was a fantastic race - such a chilled out vibe, no pressure, no egos, unreal trails for Sunday runch. On another not, I had the pleasure of riding a lap or two with Jason English and Hamo; what a couple of legends! Both of them were on the...
  20. K

The Grove Is Gone

8 years of good memories Dodo my man, it's a freakin tragedy. Perhaps now they've already dragged a dozer through there we can bring our own dozer in and build some mega booters.