Search results

1. P

QLD 2022 XS Trek Fuel EX 5 27.5

Item: 2022 XS Trek Fuel EX 5 27.5 (Gen5 the latest release is the gen 6) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good - Mechanically great a few scratches etc. Reason for selling: Son has outgrown and have upgraded to bigger bike Price and price conditions: $1800 Extra Info: Standard 2022 Trek...
  2. P

QLD XC/Light Trail 27.5 Wheelset. Boost or possibly adaptable non boost.

Item: XC/Light Trail 27.5 Wheelset. Boost or possibly adaptable non boost. Location: Brisbane or so Item Condition: True and no mega dings Reason for buying: Increased zing. Price and price conditions: Up to $500. Can get onto a new Stans Arch set for $700. Extra Info: Microspline driver...
  3. P

QLD FOUND (Bought 2021 XS Fuel EX as complete bike)XS dualie frame 26 or 27.5 rear wheel

Looking to move my son up from his 26" hardtail. He is on the short side of 11yrs old. Preferably a frame with tapered steerer (only forks I have spare currently) and back wheel could be 135x10 or 142x12 because I have both of those options. Head angle no steeper than 68 degrees would be...
  4. P

Downcountry...Upduro.....Just a 27.5 fun xc bike?

On the weekend got myself a second hand Scott Spark. Going to go all downcountry/upduro and see if I can keep myself from seeking out gnar on this little thing. Have been finding my Sight 29er a bit sluggish on flatter rides and the hardtail a bit rough when I just want to go for a fang...
  5. P

2020 Norco Sight C9.2

After ordering this in the first week of September it has been quite a wait for stock to come into the country. I have up sized from 425mm reach 27.5 bikes to the Large 29er which is running 485mm reach. It is a monster but feels really nice on the trails. The steeper the better. So far 2...
  6. P

Saint M820 Caliper

Item: Saint M820 Caliper Location: Brisbane or wherever Price range/Willing to Pay: $100? Extra Info: Only need the caliper have everything else needed. Can land from the germans (or crc if they come back in stock) but thought I would try local.
  7. P

QLD FOUND FLOATX......Fox Float X2 200x51 or 200x57

Item: Fox Float X2 200x51 (preferred) or 200x57 Location: Brisbane but post is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on due for a service or not. $500 ish Extra Info: For sure 100% this is the only thing holding me back from EWS domination...
  8. P

QLD SOLD 27.5 Alex Rims on Deore 15x100 and 142x12 hubs with 180mm and 160mm rotors

Item: 27.5 Alex Rims on Deore 15x100 and 142x12 hubs with 180mm and 160mm rotors Location: Brisbane 4105 Item Condition: Wheels from my wifes XC bike. Front used for 2 months and in mint condition. Rear was used as backup by me when my tubeless was playing up - no dings. Reason for selling...
  9. P

Going Skiiing....... helmet choices

So I am going skiing soon as a big family (wife, kids and my parents) and as much as I would much rather go and hit MTB trails I will be making the most of my time by having fun hence jumps etc etc. My problem is my family are all freaking out when I said I didn't feel the need for a helmet...
  10. P

QLD SOLD 60mm Holzfeller 31.8 Stem

Item: Truvative Holzfeller 60mm Stem Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Bought to test 60mm, confirmed 60mm rubs me the right way so bought more expensive stem Price and price conditions: $20. Postage available in 500g satchel. Extra Info: 7 degree, 60mm long...
  11. P

New rear wheel - Mavic EX830 vs EX729 vs ??????

I am looking to build up a spare back wheel for heavier duties. It is for the 10% of trails that is trashing the Giant PTRX-1C on the back of my Trance. The rim is holding up OK but the rock gouges etc. are hurting my feelings. I would rather keep the carbon wheels for duties that don't...
  12. P

Newbie who isn't new

Hi all trying to get an account to work. With any luck this post will post...... Oh and I have bikes and I ride them.