Search results

1. Litenbror

Mobile Phone Recommendations

Samsung A54 as well and it works well. Photos are good and everything seems to run fine.
  2. Litenbror

VIC Marzocchi Z1 with Smashpot Coil, extra damper

How much can the travel be reduced? Asking for a friend....
  3. Litenbror

Electric Vehicles etc

Ah thanks for the clarification I missed that detail when rabbit holing yesterday.
  4. Litenbror

Electric Vehicles etc

Driven plenty of stock hilux's in the Kimberley and they have always been great. I was more poking fun at the jet ski crowd with the hi lift jack, shovel and recovery tracks bolted on in the woolies carpark. Remember seeing one where the bolts were completely rusted on and laughing at the...
  5. Litenbror

Electric Vehicles etc

Pretty sure Kia and Toyota have 7 seat hybrid options but they dont have the same value as the Outlander from what Im seeing.
  6. Litenbror

Electric Vehicles etc

80k, oh you sweet summer child. If you want the cruiser its 100k+ and if you get the hilux or ranger your going to need at least 20k worth of necessary "offroad extras" to make it tough enough to go on the graded gravel roads.
  7. Litenbror

Electric Vehicles etc

Thanks @rangersac we have had Mitsubishis before and they just worked so willing to give this a try. You can get the 7 seats in the PHEV version now, not a lot of room but enough for kids when necessary. It comes with a 20kWh battery which gets about 80-90km if your careful with your driving so...
  8. Litenbror

Electric Vehicles etc

Have been looking at the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for the next family hauler. Would love an all electric van but $100k+. As we only do one car we need the option for 7 seats even if the rear seats are shit. Would be leased so that makes the cost similar to the petrol version and most of our...
  9. Litenbror

VIC Charge Duster urban/commuter MTB

Did this sell in the end?
  10. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

I feel ya really looking forward to the long weekend!
  11. Litenbror

International Disc brake front and rear

PM me you phone number again and I’ll send some through
  12. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

I just googled the RM Fusion 10 and local prices were about $1200Aud
  13. Litenbror

International Disc brake front and rear

Got some Formula Cura’s you can have for that price.
  14. Litenbror

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

You don’t need to open it to thump it!
  15. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

Just checked the exchange rate on the £1199 fusion 10 and it’s $2319.58. You can save the hassle and just buy two here for $2400.
  16. Litenbror

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

But that’s not because of minority governments that because our politicians are shit. Cue everyone’s point that it’s because our political parties are shit that we get minority governments. also I believe the coalition was a minority government same as Labor was with the Greens. Just because...
  17. Litenbror

Repairable Write Off

Had a car stolen years ago and when they found it at a train station the cops wouldn’t let us get in. Told us to identify it was ours but couldn’t get in as quite often they would stick needles in the seats when they were dumping it.
  18. Litenbror

Sold Sold Hope pro 4 wheelset

I knew I would forget something, they are 29er.