Search results

1. Jpez

VIC Xt 11 sp cassette.

Item: cs-m8000 11-46 11 speed XT CASSETTE. Location: melbs. Item Condition: almost new. Ridden to church on Sundays only. By old granny. (True) Reason for selling: forced to buy this along with a new hg freehub in NZ after I blew up my XD FH. Sad face. Price and price conditions: $100...
  2. Jpez

VIC Hope Pro4 xd freehub FOUND SOLD

Item: xd Hope freehub or whole hub if the price is right. Or will swap for an HG freehub. Location: the world Price range/Willing to Pay: cheaper Extra Info: I’m needy
  3. Jpez

Sram shifter mount FOUND SOLD

Item: Sram shifter mount FOUND. Thanks RB. Location: the world Item Condition: not munted. Price and price conditions: reasonable. Extra Info: I had a couple of these and gave them away thinking I’d not need em. Wrong was I. Pictures: looks like this.
  4. Jpez

Short travel ripper GG

Frame - 2018 Guerilla Gravity Megatrail/165 set to 145 rear travel now ShreddDog Rear shock - Rockshox Super deluxe air Front shock/fork - Manitou Mezzer Pro set to 150. Handlebars - Burgtec alloy Stem - Chromag 35 Headset - WORKS components-1% Grips - PNW Saddle - Ergon something or other...
  5. Jpez

Lyric Ultimate 29 with Smashpot. 42 offset. SOLD

Item: Rockshox Lyric Ultimate 2021 with Vorsprung Smashpot and custom tuned damper. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good, been frame skinned since new. Couple small grazes on lowers. 3 tiny stone chips on rear of stanchion. Only noticed when cleaning. Can send close ups to a phone...
  6. Jpez

Raaw Madonna V2.2

Frame - Raaw Madonna V2.2. 65mm linkage Rear shock - Ohlins TTX2 Front shock/fork - Manitou Mezzer pro 170. OneUp edc tappped. I have a Shockcraft custom tuned shim kit ready to go when I get around to installing it. Some of the photos show the Lyric Ultimate with a Smashpot and tuned...
  7. Jpez

Sold RF Turbine cranks SOLD

Item: RF Turbine crankset 170 and 32 Garburuk chainring Location: melbourne Item Condition: Used. Reason for selling: shorter Price and price conditions: $170 posted Extra Info: cranks are in ok condition. Lots of heel rub and a few scratches etc. Chainring has done a few miles but was...
  8. Jpez

Wolftooth, SOLD FOUND Magura SRAM shifter mounts.

Item: 1. Magura to Wolftooth dropper adapter. Failing that a Wolftooth dropper barclamp 2. Magura to sram shiftmix adapter for SRAM shifter. Or just a SRAM shifter bar clamp. Im sure I gave a couple away on here thinking I’d never need one. Location: anywhere as long as it’s not Germany...
  9. Jpez

VIC Springs

Item: springs Location: Altona vic Item Condition: good Reason for selling: no longer have the shock they were on. Price and price conditions: see below 3 springs for sale. None of them used much. All springs used on a 55 stroke shock, rider weight approx 90kg. All 3 of these are super...
  10. Jpez

165 cranks

Item: needing 165 boost cranks. Would even give 160 a crack. Location: oz post Item Condition: not too flogged. Price and price conditions: reasonable Extra Info:. Pictures:
  11. Jpez

VIC WTB hope pro 4 front hub black. FOUND SOLD

Item: Hope pro. 4 front boost black. Location: aus post Item Condition: decent Reason for selling: buying. Price and price conditions: cheaper than new. Extra Info: if you happen to have a P321 hub in black even better. Pictures:
  12. Jpez

Sold Sold Pending. Deviate Highlander 150 XL. SOLD

Item: Deviate Highlander 150 XL SOLD pending. Location: Melbourne. Item Condition: Very good. little bit of chain slap chipping to the seat stay but other wise frame is perfect. A few nicks and scrapes in the frame skin. Reason for selling: Try something new. Price and price conditions...
  13. Jpez

Static shocks

I know there’s more than a few super geeks here that understand all sorts of shit I don’t. So I have this tracksaw I run through a supposed ‘anti static’ hose and power lead combo into my shop vac. I’ve been using this hose and vac with my now dead Makita track saw for a few years and never...
  14. Jpez

VIC FOUND SOLD Hope pawls

Item: hope pro 4 pawls and I think springs. Or a cheap driver. Location: vic Item Condition: decent Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: reasonable Extra Info: broke my pawls in my driver. Hoping someone has a munted one they don’t need I can scrounge or even a driver. Pictures:
  15. Jpez

Things that make you go hmmm

Every once in a while you see something that makes you scratch your head and quietly whisper WTF to yourself. Doesn’t really belong in any other thread. Well today I came across this car. I’d seen it around the last couple of weeks but first time up close. I mean cool car but really , WTF...
  16. Jpez

Riding in Europe

So I’m lucky enough to be heading to Italy in the middle of September to carry the bosses bags for a conference she’s presenting at near Nice. She has given me a leave pass to go riding wherever I want for several days as she and the spawn will come along and do other stuff. We are also going to...
  17. Jpez

Project 321 boost front hub

Item: Project 321 front hub. Location: vic Item Condition: not flogged. Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Looking for black, 28 or 32 hole boost hub. Pictures:
  18. Jpez

VIC OneUp edc tap kit.

Item: OneUp tap kit Location: Aus post works. Item Condition: not munted Reason for buying : needs Price and price conditions: less than retail. Extra Info: the bowel screening test is not as bad as you think. Pictures: if you know you no. Anyone got one they don’t need or want.
  19. Jpez

VIC SOLD SQ Labs 611 saddle

Item: SQ labs 611 Ergowave S tube. Location: inner west Melbourne Item Condition: very good. Except for paint chipping on the rails. Reason for selling: bought a different size of the same saddle. Price and price conditions: $100 posted Extra Info: I really like the saddle but the...
  20. Jpez

Corroded dropper post.

So I’ve just spent 4 days in a tug of war between myself and my dropper post on my carbon frame. Never had an issue on alloy or steel frames. I used some sort of carbon paste at assembly and re applied the couple of times I’ve serviced the dropper. So the post is corroded. Two questions. 1...