Search results

1. safreek

The QUICK question thread.....

Ended up going through fast couriers, 30 bucks cheaper than the same courier that's picking it up. 51 bucks and it goes through couriers please, 79 bucks through couriers please. Madnesses I tells ya
  2. safreek

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

Excellent, glad it's still the city I remember. And glad to get a recommendation for a good coffee shop. How do people survive on some of the puke cafes serve
  3. safreek

The bike industry crisis

Now I see why the industry is going down fast
  4. safreek

The bike industry crisis

Yep, they are gone judging by that :eek:
  5. safreek

I have always bubble wrapped for auspost but they won't take the frame cause it's 125cm. I guess last frame I posted was a Julie and pulled the arm off. Auspost reckon they are going to concentrate more on parcels and such but won't increase size limits. Maybe I'm tripping but sendle only goes...
  6. safreek

Ok, so the fella wants it sooner than next month. Can I just wrap a frame in bubble wrap and get it picked up or will they demand it be cardboarded up. It will be with couriers please
  7. safreek

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

Glad I pulled some holiday money out before it dropped again. Win for me, I guess South Australia loses because I'm coming that way next month. Woo hoo, off to see the mallee and riverland after many years, oh, and Adelaide
  8. safreek

Do you reckon if I bubble wrap it and tape a handle to it I'd get away. Just a thought
  9. safreek

Damn, looks like I will just post it to save the hassle. Cheers
  10. safreek

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

For the win, thread closed
  11. safreek

If I pack a frame when I fly to Adelaide, separate package. Will they charge me bike transport cost or just include it in my luggage allowance? Cheers
  12. safreek

Middle East situation

I applaud the Iranian govt, totally fuckwit move of Israel to have bombed the embassy
  13. safreek

Bargain buys thread

But on that thought, if someone wants to pick them up for me I'll chuck in an extra tonner ;)
  14. safreek

Bargain buys thread

Thought it seemed rather cheap, even for 29rs
  15. safreek

Bargain buys thread

Total bargain, I guess it's 100 for two niner branded bikes Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/5ok4vcAC5n8QPf8F/?mibextid=kL3p88
  16. safreek

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

To be honest, who doesn't love the Odyssey. Even those who pretend to not like them (weirdo's) are Odyssey curious
  17. safreek

What does your day look like?

It's like your watching my day :cool:
  18. safreek

What does your day look like?

Lucky you had paper, that echidna would of been rough
  19. safreek

Bearing replacement bike shop in Brisbane

How about these, hear good and bad about Enduro stuff, is the extra 3 bucks for abec 5 Worth it...