Search results

1. Tubeless

Found: Reverb Dropper bleed kit

Howdy Doody, Item: Reverb Dropper post bleed kit Location: It'll need to be posted. Price range/Willing to Pay: Happy to pay postage + beer for your troubles. Extra Info: I have a dropper + 1 syringe and need to do a bleed, you see. Cheers Tubel
  2. Tubeless

The Land of the Rising Cannondale

Bought this frame all sexy and bare and built it up out of used parts from across the Matsumoto valley. The finished bike had to - 1. not break the bank, and 2. be more capable than an entry level hard tail. These goals were easily achieved and I was pretty happy with the package for the good...
  3. Tubeless

Rotorburn Brake Banter

I've been riding with a pair of old (2digit style) Hayes nine brakes 180 / 160 discs. They've been just ok for the trails I usually ride, however, a few days ago I rode at a bike park and realised they're beginning to hold me back - metaphorically speaking. :twitch: So on here I jumped and...
  4. Tubeless

Bikes Down Under

Just curious as to who is RIDING Aussie made/designed bikes and what're their thoughts on them? I've had a search through RB and have been on the interweberous and have found the below that still have active websites but whether they're open for business still, is another kettle of fish...