1. B

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

This reminds me of watching world champs on SBS... Can't replace Warner
  2. B

Will they have replays?
  3. B

How is everyone planning to watch the upcoming season? Bummed out that it's not on redbull tv... I've got every race from 2017...
  4. B

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

Oh no, what will happen to Phil Atwill :( Or is he on their satellite team?
  5. B

2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

Luca Shaw will not be with the Syndicate https://www.pinkbike.com/news/luca-shaw-bids-farewell-to-the-santa-cruz-syndicate.html
  6. B

Wasn't Minaar using ENVE carbon wheels when he had a few wheel failures in a row?
  7. B

What new hobbies/activities have you taken up during lockdown?

This will be a hard pill to swallow but he should learn how to play guitar right handed. Have a mate who's a lefty but plays as a righty and he wouldn't have it any other way.
  8. B

FARK
  9. B

What's happened to Gwin though? Conditions haven't suited him for a while?
  10. B

I don't feel like this will be another Fayolle style race.
  11. B

Trampolines

I spent my younger years on a trampoline with no net and some good springs, no serious injuries. Weather wise it has been kept under a tarp with bricks on it to prevent the wind from blowing it off and it's still great ~20 years later. Can't imagine getting one without springs or a safety net...
  12. B

2020 Enduro World Series

Don't forget Greg Minnaar's run of flats and wheel failures on fancy carbon rims. From memory a lot of pro DH riders like the mavic 7something and that's a budget one.
  13. B

2020 World Cup Discussion

Ah seen those, just wondering if there's somewhere to watch full seasons. What a farken mudfest. Wonder if Hart will revisit the glory years, though I wonder how Gwin will go. Seems to be a lot less hype around him
  14. B

2020 World Cup Discussion

I can't recall the last time a race was this muddy! Only been watching since 2016 though. Wonder if anyone has races prior to 2016.