Search results

1. rstim

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Why not buy an 86 and turbo it or buy one already turbo charged?
  2. rstim

How to Which crank length?

I have a Ripmo AF still on the standard 175 cranks and I initially noticed way more pedal strikes than my previous bike. I'm more conscious of it now so no where near as bad, but would definitely stick with 165 if that's what you've been running.
  3. rstim

Are you only looking for something new?
  4. rstim

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

I have been over the bars on that corner luckily I walked away with only a broken seat and could race the ews challenger event the next day. I've walked it since then [emoji1787]
  5. rstim

I could come for a ride, kids go back to school this Thursday so next week should be much easier.
  6. rstim

Bargain buys thread

There were only 399 of the coupes. I remember reading a story that 1 somehow fell in the water at the dock when they unloaded into Australia.
  7. rstim

Best first pedal bike…?

Commencal 14inch are great and don't have a coaster brake. My 3 year son who's on the small side started on a 16inch commencal so it shouldn't be too big.
  8. rstim

Hope you enjoyed your lap down and the other 2 days of riding the rain would have made the dirt a lot less slippery [emoji16] It was great to meet you even if it was only briefly.
  9. rstim

ACT WTB 31.8 30-40mm rise handlebar

I've always wanted to try a set of these, could be keen if you still want to sell.
  10. rstim

Found.

Got a size in mind?
  11. rstim

One of each, Pedal lap to the top into Roxanne, into Kingswall, shuttle up into Kumma then another shuttle to finish on Flickety.
  12. rstim

It was a great ride, 3 laps up snig track is always going to be a good day.
  13. rstim

Only just seen this I'm heading to Derby right now (Friday) might see you there.
  14. rstim

How many laps would you be able to do with the Tesla gear? I assume charging stations are popping up at most tracks in Aus these days so probably not even an issue. On a side note this sounds something like Andy Forrest would be into his time attack builds are awesome.
  15. rstim

Bargain buys thread

I'd grab it if it was in Tas
  16. rstim

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

It certainly would be! I'm sure you'll tell us all as soon as you can.
  17. rstim

Your favourite ride

I'm lucky enough to call them my local trails if you're there solo hit me up I'll come for a pedal.
  18. rstim

Newly Released Bikes General

Looks awesome to me!
  19. rstim

Maydena pricing

Watson was CEO the whole time from when Derby began, he was one of the reasons Derby got to where it is today.
  20. rstim

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Have a mate who recently bought one of the latest generation shingleback racks, it seemed like a good thing and had some extra subs ad ons to make smaller wheeled bikes fit really well. I would definitely check one out if you can. I personally have single trail and love it but it doesn't fit...