Search results

1. discofrank

Shorts - The struggle is real

https://nzoactive.com/collections/shorts-and-pants/products/nzo-dobies-1 have nothing but good things about these, yes its $$$ but DAMN they are good only shorts i will wear , heaps of pockets and zips, comfy and padded! elastic waistband WITH drawstring !
  2. discofrank

Shorts - The struggle is real

is that not a good thing?
  3. discofrank

Any one have a contact at fox AUS?? help needed for tracking a package , i need it for 31/12/23

pretty much what lbs said... yet i got my shoes back from climbing resoles sent last thursday and received yesterday via auspost express so some hope.. i do have another bike to take, i just wanted to take this one
  4. discofrank

Any one have a contact at fox AUS?? help needed for tracking a package , i need it for 31/12/23

Just out of curiosity ? Fox aus has sent me ( via my lbs ) a new coil shock and spring along with my old X2, but they have never sent the tracking info :( what makes it a bit harder is the LBS was sold and settled a few days ago, and fox aus has closed the old owners account it was the new...
  5. discofrank

Zerode Katipo

your not the only one!!! be late 2024 i have heard :(
  6. discofrank

The last movie you've last watched last

yeah was not too bad ,
  7. discofrank

Zerode Katipo

whent i got my taniwha back after it got nicked i changed it to 140 all over ( was 160/140 ) thking it be good for WA , as my old trance was 140f/r it was ok... but then changed it back to 160f/r and its WAAAY better the difference was huge IMHO shame you sold it :(
  8. discofrank

hahahahaha interesting thought
  9. discofrank

What happened to night riding?

this!! been trying to get fit enough... inbtween sickness/hospital etc YEARS ago it was wednesday night so good
  10. discofrank

TrEX-e Boy

if you mean phill yeah he does! killer bike, that colur is BANG ON! im really wanting a ebike, even more so after having a levo for WAGE the other week... i was able to RIDE UP bam bam to debunt. i know of someone selling one of these and im half tempted but with pinons release of their...
  11. discofrank

his handgun was kicked away in the fight ,( just rewatched that scene to confirm ) and his priority was getting the family out
  12. discofrank

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

your not the only one it seems to a very high in demand product ! the pinion video shows the simpton on trails, so looks like they had at least 1 mtb manufacturer along during the development, the different battery options and controller options are good too! allready told my local zerode...
  13. discofrank

fast x please dont, more holes than bricks in aus
  14. discofrank

watched Fall the other night was pretty good!
  15. discofrank

Danger close is great! not as good as say full metal or Platoon, its an aussie film about the battle of Long tan, where the aussies where outnumbered by 12 to 1 or some other huge number and how they fought off the VC
  16. discofrank

fantastic movie!
  17. discofrank

Solar... who's clued in?

having a few quotes as we have an older system which does 2-3.5kw depending ( 20 older 190w panels ) so far plico looks like a winner with a battery ! as they will keep the old unit ( everyone else will remove the old ) and a new 7ish kw unit both powering the battery yeah $41 or so a week for...