Search results

1. nakedape

Ads

Hi mods, love your work. I use tapatalk (don't hate me for it), which has been plagued with ads recently. I've asked tapatalk to shove them up their arse but they say it's a rotorburn thing - true or no? Sent from two tin cans joined by string
  2. nakedape

Pushy's xtr sale

Needs xtr stoppers? http://www.pushys.com.au/shimano-xtr-race-bl-m9000-left-lever-and-br-m9000-rear-disc-brake.html?utm_source=Pushys+Subscriber+List&utm_campaign=57ea018662-NL10072016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65be472be5-57ea018662-301136185&mc_cid=57ea018662&mc_eid=a91c0216e5 Sent from...
  3. nakedape

Roadie hire Byron Bay

I'm being dragged to Byron for a week and would like get a ride in while I'm there - anyone know where I can hire a decent roadie from? Cheers Sent from two tin cans joined by string
  4. nakedape

Brake howl - but only when coasting

As the title says, my rear brake howls worse than when Bronnie found out she couldn't use a chopper to go shopping anymore - but only when I'm coasting (not braking). The problem started a while ago, and each time it would start I'd find that the axle was loose - which made sense, i.e. loose...
  5. nakedape

Ponytail friendly helmet

G'day all, Need to get my wife a new helmet - she requires one that is ponytail friendly and comes in non-girly colours. We'd appreciate any recommendations. Ta