Search results

1. T

Who do we let into australia?

Evening all, Just a thought for today. After Snoops denial for entrance into australia, who should be let into australia? Should there be groups we shouldn't let in? Should we as a country ban people from certain countrys from entering ours? By no means am i a racist. However over the...
  2. T

Group Roadie Rides?

Ok so pretty self explanitory, new to the roadie and all. So id like to know if there are any rides going on saturday or sunday mornings any length would be fine. I live in donvale so somewhere around here but dont mind riding into camberwell etc if thats where it starts. Cheers Chris
  3. T

Roadie Rides

Hey, well my roadie comes in this thursday and i was wondering if anyone here can recommend some road rides for me. I'm fairly fit so id like something fairly fast pace or hilly in melbourne. If anyone could help out it would be much appreciated. Cheers Chris
  4. T

XC Frame

What: High end XC frame - no carbon 18 - 19 inch Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me what you want Location: Donvale Melbourne Extra Info: Looking for a quality hardtail - specialized marathon ht, yeti arc, rocky mountain vertex, salsa ala carte, scott scale
  5. T

Sold

6. T

Sold

SOLD........Cheers Farkin
  7. T

Calling all Dj's

Hey Im looking for people who have experience in the field of DJ'ing here. Particularly im looking at Lordnikon, as i know he used to play somewhere in melbourne i think 3d? Anyway, I want to start djing, as i have a passion for trance/electro and would like to start making my own music...
  8. T

6" Rotors

What: 6" Shimano XT 6 Bolt rotors (2) Price range/Willing to Pay: $60 Location: Melbourne Extra Info: Preferably new, however willing to consider used. Must be straight, not warped.
  9. T

Mud Guards

Hey, I'm looking at getting a mud guard for the rear of my bike. However im not interested in anything attaching to the seatpost. I was thinking of making something to fit into the the inside of the frame, at the top of the seatstays. I was thinking something made out of carbon, attached...
  10. T

Sold! Please Delete

SOLD! Thanks Farkin! Please delete
  11. T

World Police anyone?

Seems like the world police have stepped it up a notch. What do you think of this? I am aware that in the first sentence is says possible air strike! US planning for Iran air strike: report Sunday Apr 9 10:08 AEST The US administration is stepping up plans for a possible air strike on...
  12. T

XC Tyres

Hey guys, Well i thought that seeing ive asked for new tyre advice. It would be handy to make some sort of a sticky to put up the top of the xc forum. It is just going to be a general thing with a template or you can send all your stuff to me and ill put it in a template. Seeing this took...
  13. T

My XTC

Heres my pride and joy xc bike. It has had some modifications with plenty more to come. Sorry about the poor quality pictures of the full bike. Does anyone know i site i can upload the bigger better pictures to? Frame: Giant XTC 2 Forks: Manitou Skareb comp 80mm Bars: EA50 Stem: EA50...
  14. T

XC Frames

Hey, Im interested in going for a new xc frame, as my current frame is a tad to big(21 inch) for me. Can you guys recommend me any hardtail frames, nothing to fancy no carbon or ti stuff. I'm looking for a nice hardtail frame. Cannondale frames for example(if available) What would you guys...
  15. T

XC Tyres

Hey, Firstly i know this should be in parts and stuff, however i thought id get a better response in here. My Hutchinson pythons are starting to wear out, and lets just say its getting extremely interesting riding with them. I'm after some new tyres and im not sure what to get. I'm definatly...
  16. T

XC loops

Hey, I'm looking to step up my xc training at the moment for the winter season. I am struggling to find a half decent xc loop thats about 5km or longer. Basically what im looking for is: I am looking for a xc loop that is close to melbourne but have found nothing. Close to melbourne rules...
  17. T

Which XC brakes.

Hey Firstly i know this should be in parts and stuff, but i figure putting it in here i will get the information i need rather than, OMG these brakes are the shit on my dj bike. Well here it is, ive been riding juicy 7's on my xc bike for awhile now, although they are good brakes, when...
  18. T

Shipping costs/tax/import duties etc

Hey, before i get blasted by a admin, i've searched this and had a good look through everything and could find what i needed specifically! Anyway, im looking at buying a hardtail frame from the usa, from www.camrbiabike.com. Its a santa cruz chameleon frame. There price on it is $449.95 US...
  19. T

Syntace Cock pit

Hey guys, Im looking for a new cock pit. I've heard this syntace stuff is not only extremely light but extremely good quality can anyone confirm? This is more of a weight weenie type question here. I've been looking at the Syntace F99 stem with a ti bolt package, which should come in under 100...
  20. T

Commonwealth Games

Hey, This isn't a what are you going to see at the commonwealth games thread! Its more of a anti commonwealth games thread! Rant Follows! Well we all know that the commonwealth games are coming to melbourne in March! The real question is are they worth it? and are our public transport...