Search results

1. TheAzza

Amish’d you..

Tidied up for you Bradsta. Thanks for the olive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. TheAzza

Amish’d you..

There is definitely something special going on and it is insane what it can tackle at 130mm. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. TheAzza

Amish’d you..

To be honest it was sucking the life out of riding for me. When I first got it, during the pandemic, lockdowns etc.. I thought it was the greatest thing ever, but after a couple of years I was just losing interest. I just don’t think I got the same buzz out of getting out for a shred. The new...
  4. TheAzza

Amish’d you..

Who even are you? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. TheAzza

Amish’d you..

PM shot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. TheAzza

Amish’d you..

After a two year hiatus from the Amish life, on an ebike, I recently put the eeb up for sale or swap. Luckily for me some misguided legend wanted to swap his immaculate Druid for my E160. I never did a PYR on the E160, or the Norco Sight A1, I had since the Insurgent, because neither came...
  7. TheAzza

AM Marketing Hype Box Ticking

Yeah running the mullet with the Ziggy link. I just replaced the Code R with RSCs and I feel it has improved a little, but might do a rotor upgrade and go the 200/180 option. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. TheAzza

Return from the darkside

I mean, that could have been me..hard to say. I did also go to the dark side for a couple of years, but am also back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. TheAzza

AM Marketing Hype Box Ticking

How’s the 180 rotor out back going? I just got my hands on a Druid and am having issues with braking the rear. Great for skids, but bad for stopping on steep tech. I thought it might be an adjustment after coming off the e-bike, but maybe a 180 rotor out back might work to counteract this...
  10. TheAzza

Return from the darkside

Needs more e-bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. TheAzza

Mullet Curious - Geometry Question

No worries. Glad to answer any questions. I headfucked myself for ages over this mullet business. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. TheAzza

Mullet Curious - Geometry Question

I run my insurgent as a mullet with a 150mm Mezzer (51 offset) and in X-low. It is definitely more gravity oriented, but when I put the 27.5 wheel back on for a back to back test I found it basically un-rideable. It pedals fine for what I want it for. I would like to run a 44mm offset fork...
  13. TheAzza

Ztto tubeless tape

I bought this one on eBay and it was horrific compared to the Bear tape. Looks exactly like the Ztto one, except green.
  14. TheAzza

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Had a ride on this last night with a borrowed 29 wheel. It definitely seems to carry speed better and handles well at speed, but I had a little flop feeling from the front wheel @ 150mm at slower trail speeds. Does this matter? Hard to know at this point. I cranked it up to 160mm and it has...
  15. TheAzza

I don’t think that changed between models. Seems fine really, but I am not much of a pedaller. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. TheAzza

I have had a pedal up and down the street and I can definitely notice the change in offset (51mm @ 160mm). I usually ride it with a 170mm 27.5 fork in low, but just dropped it to the X-low setting and it has tidied up the steering feel a bit. Hopefully it is mint with the 29 wheel. Sent from...
  17. TheAzza

Loaded up the Mezzer today. Looks alright, feels pretty good, but will feel better when I have a 29er rim to get the mullet happening. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. TheAzza

I love Saturday deliveries. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  19. TheAzza

ACT FOUND - WTB : 200x57 or 200x51 shock

PM sent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  20. TheAzza

Brake choice...cura 4, dominion, quadiem gpsec

You’ll come round. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro