Search results

1. Shan_Man

VIC SOLD 2012 Demo 8 two Large

Item: 2012 Specialized Demo 8 Two size large, Red, white and black. Location: Torquay Victoria. Item Condition: Bike is in great condition does have a few scratches but is a very well looked after and maintained bike. has a lot of new gear on it (see spec list) Reason for...
  2. Shan_Man

New MTB gear Company

I do like your gear. Mods will ask you to sponsor the site if you want to promote it on here though. Good luck.
  3. Shan_Man

Snapped Carbon Crank

Just putting this up for some advice. I have recently purchased a Demo 8 II 2012. Was looking forward to my first season in the Vic series. On Saturday I went off a drop which was only about a 4f drop nothing serious but landed fairly hard, the pedal snapped out of the crank which made me eat...
  4. Shan_Man

VIC Anglesea area DH ?

Before someone tells me to search the forum I have and the latest post was a few years ago. So I thought I would bring this topic up again. Is there any local DH riders that know of a track in the area? Or if anyone is keen to build one? I am more than happy to get on a shovel. If you want to...
  5. Shan_Man

DH Big hit!

Purchased this today. Just like to say thanks to Cooki_monsta for his help. Can't wait to scare the shit out of myself on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Shan_Man

Newbie from Torquay vic

Just putting myself out there and saying hi. Have a background in motorcross but looking for a downhill bike to hit the trails at you yangs and other places in Vic. Would love to get into the racing scene and make some new mates.