Search results

1. rangersac

Delivery of Uberbike brake pads knocked back

Interesting one and a potential warning here. One of my mates grabbed some Uberbike pads from their e-bay store. Checked out fine but a few days later he got a message from e-bay saying shipping was prohibited because they are a restricted item. I've never had any issues with getting stuff...
  2. rangersac

TAS Found XT/ XTR 12 speed shifter bar mount

Item: XT/ XTR 12 speed shifter, bar mount or just shifter body as I can reuse the clamp Location: Hobart, happy to pay postage. Alternatively got a rellie coming down from Melbourne early next week who could hand carry Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than new. Extra Info: My current XTR 12...
  3. rangersac

[FOUND] Hope V4 pads

Item: Hope V4 pads, preferably sintered Location: Hobart, will pay postage Condition: New or close to it Price: Reasonable market value. Have plenty of E4 pads if a trade is appropriate Description: After some Hope V4 pads, sintered or race matrix type compound. Seeing if anyone has surplus...
  4. rangersac

Deore 11 speed wide range issue

First experience with this drivetrain and so far it has been frustrating. Mounted on a 2017 Giant Trance for junior, and initially the derailleur was in the wrong position as the hanger was for older derailleur types with the additional knuckle, which meant that I couldn't get enough clearance...
  5. rangersac

Sold [HBT] 2007 De Rosa Macro

Item: 2007 De Rosa Macro. Aluminium main triangle with carbon forks and rear stays Location: Hobart, happy to box for shipping and transport to courier depot. Buyer pays postage Item Condition: Excellent for age Reason for selling: Getting old and inflexible, and realistically it's been ridden...
  6. rangersac

TAS [FOUND] SPD pedals, XT or better level

Item: SPD pedals, XT level or better Location: Hobart but Auspost sorta works occasionally. Item Condition: Decent, not fussed if they are not showroom condition cosmetically as long as the bearings and clip springs are functional Reason for buying : Need a set for the gravel whip Price and...
  7. rangersac

TAS SOLD 2017 Intense Primer

Item: 2017 Intense Primer, custom build. PYR thread here, but has had significant changes Location: Hobart, Channel area or can be inspected in the CBD during business hours. Happy to box for shipping and drop at courier depot. Buyer pays postage Item Description and Condition: Was marketed as...
  8. rangersac

Nukeproof Horizon Hub Spares

Anyone know a good place for Nukeproof Horizon Hub spare parts? Watt bomb cousin has managed to fracture the drive ring that the freehub slots into and I can't find anything on the interwebs that looks appropriate Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  9. rangersac

[HBT] FOUND One-up Top Chainguide Black

Item: One-up Top Chainguide in Black Location: Hobart, happy to pay postage Condition: Happy with used as long as in decent nick Price: Less than new Extra Info: Just need a top guide in black, have several of the green ones pictured that have never been used so can swap if preferred. Pictures...
  10. rangersac

E-commuter build

I've always been a bike commuter where possible as it's the most time effective way to maintain and include a fitness regime into family life. Having moved house a couple of years ago though, it became increasingly difficult to sustain as it was a longer commute and the post school kid...
  11. rangersac

Sold [HBT or post] Custom 2018 Cotic Rocket XL

Item: Cotic Rocket, 2018 XL frame, custom build Location: Hobart, can collect in CDB during business hours or Channel area after hours. Happy to box for postage and transport to courier depot Item specs: Frame: 2018 Cotic Rocket, Steel XL Fork: X-Fusion Metric, 170mm Shock: X-Fusion Vector...
  12. rangersac

TAS [FOUND] 120mm non-boost 29er fork

Item: 120-130mm non boost 29 inch fork. Something like a Reba, Revelation, Fox 32/34 etc. 165mm+ steerer. No problem with it being a Fox/ RS alternative. Location: Hobart, happy to pay post Item Condition: Good, not too fussed about cosmetic scuffs as long as stanchions are clean and is in good...
  13. rangersac

TAS [FOUND] 10 speed long cage Shimano rear der or 11 Speed medium cage

Item: 10 speed long cage Shimano rear derailleur, preferably with clutch or alternatively will go for a 1 x 11 setup so 11 speed medium cage Location: Hobart, but happy to pay post Item Condition: Good working order, doesn't need to be cosmetically beautiful Reason for buying:Kids break shit...
  14. rangersac

AM The reborn Waltly

I was anticipating that this build would take some time as despite the ridiculous price the frame was obtained for (thanks @beeb), the bike budget was seriously depleted at time of purchase. Enter @Scotty675, who in the COVID challenged desert like world of bike parts, provides a shining Oasis...
  15. rangersac

TAS Droppers, NW ring, pads and rear 27.5" boost rear wheel

After a frenzy of kid bike buying and an impulse Ti hardtail purchase I'm after a few things for upgrades and builds. Might as well ask before smashing the credit card and hitting up @Nerf Herder! Item: 30.9 Internal Dropper, min 150mm drop, preferably 170mm+ Location: Hobart, but anywhere if...
  16. rangersac

TAS [FOUND] 10sp Shimano Long Cage Clutched Rear Der

Item: 10 speed Shimano long cage or shimano compatible clutched RD. Location: Hobart, happy to pay postage Item Condition: Good, cosmetic scars ok, must be functional Price and price conditions: Around $50 max depending on unit Extra Info: For the young fellas bike, and not looking to...
  17. rangersac

TAS FOUND 50-80mm Stem for 31.8 bars

Item: Stem for standard steerer and 31.8mm bars, somewhere between 50mm and 80mm ideally Location: Hobart, happy to pay postage Item Condition: Good, usable. Colour wise either black, red, or black with some white highlights Price and price conditions: Not too expensive, probably $70 max with...
  18. rangersac

St Helens Trails

There's been associated chat about the St Helens trails in various other threads, but now that the network has expanded with several new trails opening recently I feel like it warrants its own stand alone placeholder so here we go. The other catalyst is that our annual club group ride were up...
  19. rangersac

A new whip for the young shredder - Cube Elite Super HPC Pro

So the limited lockdown here in Tassie was good for one thing, it got both of my kids into riding. The 11 year is definitely the keener of the two though, and with a trail network at the back gate as well as a recent completed jumps run on the property it would've be a shame to waste the...
  20. rangersac

TAS FOUND Brakeset, Deore or similar level

Item: Brakeset for 11 year old's bike to replace a shite set of Juicy 3s Location: Hobart, happy to pay post Item Condition: Good working order, cosmetically don't need to be perfect Price and price conditions: Around $100 would be nice. Extra Info: After an upgrade for some crappy Juicy 3s...