1. Haakon

What does your day look like?

is that a skateboard helmet?
  2. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

https://youtube.com/shorts/Zxf2MgYCOm0?si=lMFJpP-bSzkC1p8V
  3. Haakon

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

Doesnt look much worse than the new Trance X in carbon... Frame designers seemed to have not realised that every new model doesnt need to be different looking just for the sake of being different...
  4. Haakon

You must be new here :) Welcome to the madhouse. Sometimes you may even get useful advice ;)
  5. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Dont worry, that soiled feeling will wash off eventually. If lots of soap doesn't work, try lots of alcohol.
  6. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Tesla I dont think are responding to other EV makers, they can still sell every car they make. From what I've read at least its more about managing demand on the factories. They're running all their factories as hard as they can, but when there are model changeovers etc and having doing refits...
  7. Haakon

Trails around Wagga or Tumbarumba?

I'll bring the Kool Aid.
  8. Haakon

Niggling 'injury' whinge

This is fun - turn up the volume to hear adhesions breaking :)
  9. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

If it really bugs you, there is a company making aftermarket stalks. https://soyacincau.com/2023/11/07/tesla-model-3-signal-gear-stalks-add-on-enhance-automotive/
  10. Haakon

people have been banned around here for less offensive comments than that....
  11. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

People do like to enjoy the tyre shredding torque, so they do tend to eat tyres a lot.
  12. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Sounds like some serious markups on "dealer servicing" at Tesla....
  13. Haakon

The HiFi thread

Ordered a pair of these. I've had a few Fiio products and all have impressed with their sound quality. The noise cancelling on these is not amazing according to reviews, but good for occasional flights - sound quality is the priority for office life...
  14. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Cybertruck.
  15. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Yeah. I guess jsut look at the recent modle 3 update to see what the Y will get
  16. Haakon

Niggling 'injury' whinge

Its been done - not the surgery, but having a general anaesthetic. Breaking the adhesions is a pretty violent exercise in literally pulling the arm to full extension, and the pain that would entail is not something you want to be awake for....
  17. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Awesome little car. It handled that remarkably well! Wasnt that heavy, just heavy things in the boot and big bulky things. Probably was over the 500kg unbaked limit to be fair, but a long way under the 1350 braked limit so handling wise at least it was fine. Not a regular load id subject the...
  18. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

I think Renault make the Master in a dual cab chassis, but it’s a lot bigger..
  19. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Yeah these things are what most tradies that don’t want a van really need. Thats really shit about moving to a transit platform… VW really must be in the shit with so much platform sharing going on!
  20. Haakon

Electric Vehicles etc

Or do two trips ;)